Cloaker's Staff Application - Denied

Cloaker

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Cloaker

What is your steam name?: [GL]TheCloaker

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:461863232

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I use to be staff (Trial Moderator) on gaminglight but I was removed, I deserved the punishment and I have learned a lot since then, I was not in the best mind set at the time of the incident, but luckily I have improved myself. Also after the incident around a month later I quit the server out of tiredness and found myself just playing with friends on games like subnautica with a really cool multiplayer mod, after one of my old friends from gaminglight asked me to come back on I did, and I love the server more then ever now.

What date did you start playing on the community? Early November 2019

What date did you make your forums account? Nov 30, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 9, I regret doing what I did in the past and their is no real excuse, but 7 of them are from 2019 and I did not know all of the rules, I don't really fancy in breaking rules now though, I  don't break rules anymore.

image.thumb.png.d3377877f52ac3e79e6c68bfd785901e.png

Have you donated? Yup.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yup

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I Think that I would be fit for staffing because I have dedicated to learning how to become be best Staff Member I can be for the community and I want to put it to use, and I think that I could benefit the community by also lowering the amount of people that break rules, by showing them what the rules are and helping them paint a better picture of them self, I also have been in the community since November of 2019. I promise to enforce all rules and protect the community from people who offend the rules, I also will make sure to serve the community fast, accurate, and kindly. I have done wrong, at one point everyone has, their is no shame to it, but it is the fact that I am sorry about what I have done and that I wanna help people from breaking rules, and falling victim to people breaking rules, that would make me a good staff member.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well once I get him to a sit and I know that he is no longer hurting the Roleplay I would check the logs to get a number of people he RDMed and check if he broke any other rules like NLR, then try to speak to him before punishing him and try to switch the anger into complaining then once I do that I will let him fume off to where their is no anger left then I would kindly tell him the punishments let him complain about that till he stops then get a Admin+ to give the punishment, but if he won't stop cursing at me after several attempts to make him stop kindly, I will gag him then make sure NCWS and Staff Diss are included in the warn and ban, then get Admin+ to give the punishment.

Edited by TheCloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

-support

-Mingey

-Doesnt take anything seriously.

-Forum Disrespect

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

20 minutes ago, Mint said:

-support

-Mingey

-Forum Disrespect

hmmmm  -support

Edited by Gh0pit

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

23 minutes ago, Mint said:

-support

-Mingey

-Forum Disrespect

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny

1 hour ago, Mint said:

-support

-Mingey

-Forum Disrespect

Also past incidents have shown that you are not fit for staff

-Support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

1 hour ago, Mint said:

-support

-Mingey

-Forum Disrespect

3 minutes ago, Cogs said:

Also past incidents have shown that you are not fit for staff

-Support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-Support

I do not believe you are currently ready for staff due to reasons above. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 7/23/2020 at 10:56 PM, TheCloaker said:

Boomers I swear bro, if I ever resign I will not make one of these out dated cringy threads.

If I resign, I resign reporting someone.

edit: Also this is a joke, please don't take it serious, adding this because someone got offended (2020 lul). 

-Support

I know you said it's a joke but it is not needed.

Plus the other stuff above me.

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

IMO

-Support

Cloaker you are a good guy, but I just do not think you are ready for staff, with your maturity levels and reputation in this community, as of recently you have been demoted in Security for dissing people, Sorry bud.

Rejected from the gaminglight community

22 hours ago, Mint said:

-support

-Mingey

-Forum Disrespect

20 hours ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

I know you said it's a joke but it is not needed.

Plus the other stuff above me.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Mint said:

-support

-Mingey

-Forum Disrespect

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 7/26/2020 at 8:29 AM, TheCloaker said:

I deserved the punishment and I have learned a lot since then, I was not in the best mind set at the time of the incident, but luckily I have improved myself.

- Support 

- Sadly you have not learned and in my opinion have gotten worse, Cloaker I want you to become staff 

- But the things you have done in Security leave a strong distaste in your reputation | Talking behind the backs of all Security | I suggest before helping people not break the rules... You should dedicate time to perseverance like what I did ik what it's like to not to have a good rep or to have people dislike me because of how mingey I am well the key is to truly look in yourself and think if you've seriously improved. Persevere through you problems think about your decisions for now cloaker I think you still have a lot more to improve on, for my constructive criticism I am going to leave it as really think about your actions and then once you have truly seen the error of your ways. Think about becoming staff best of luck to you on this application and in the future - Gubby 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- support

Has trash talked to others in game, did bad things as staff.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 7/27/2020 at 12:31 AM, Mint said:

-support

-Mingey

-Forum Disrespect

Immature and very rash with his opinions and generally rude
-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."