Marios T-Mod application- Accepted

BigRaven

my first poll  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do i deserve staff? for those who know me

What is your in-game name?:Mario

What is your steam name?: BigHades

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:163836431

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No i do not but i am willing to learn all about being a staff because i wanna help the server with its issues

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 7 2020 

What date did you make your forums account? i made my forum profile probably like 3-4 days after i joined the server

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Aprentice 

How many warns do you have on the server?i have no warnings i had earlier but 1 were a false warning

Have you donated? yes i have the spwan thing, RG and apprentice 

What rank are you applying for?T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: yes i have and i feel i know them a little but i will read them more until my interview 

Timezone:EU

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)because i want to help the server with the minge, reports and issues that the server have because the minges is ruining the other players fun experience and i dont like that. i want this rank so i can help the server with whitelist maby, help out with minges, i just want everyone to be able to have the fun experience without any minges 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would tell them that i would give them a verbal warning and because they keep cursing at me i will call for a higher admin to come so i can explain the situation and hopefully the minge gets banned. and that’s everything i think and thank you all for a good server

Edited by BigHades

[ImperialRP] [SCPRP] [Naval] [IQ] [Security]

+Support ❤️

• Thanks 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

1 hour ago, BigHades said:

how do i make a poll??? never done it

GO to Edit and click the masive button named poll and fell that out 

+1 
from reading this it looks like all you what to do is help out and thats a Masive +1 from me and hay if you do get Accepted with i hope you do, then DMm me if you need any help with staffing Ect i dont mind 

• Thanks 1

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

+/- Support

I like you, just havent seen you on that much
but, you kinda replied to your application twice.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

• Manager

ACCEPTED!

To receive training, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial RP SMT member's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).