Boris blacklist- Denied

Boris the lords

Steam Name: Big bad boris

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460258656

Ingame Name:Boris

Ban Length: Forever

Admin that Banned you:rang

Reason for Ban:annoying peggu

Dispute:i feel like that i dont deserve a blacklist forever because all i did was annoy peggu who is done so many things wrong and called people names and she rasist and i only annoyed and tryed my best to get her demoted and and i made a pation but arthur made it so i feel like i hve a ban for like a month but not forever i never broke any rules only 4 rules when i joined the server 

• Angry 1
  • Dislike 4

Nah you can like never come back, the way you act isnt wanted here, im sure you can find a place as toxic as you are

Also your blacklist is for harassing a player (peggu) lets not try to play it off as something small because you were out to get her on multiple occasions, and you were just a few days ago in the TS trying to get channel passwords to command rooms. Nope, your never coming back

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Considering you have repeatidly come onto our teamspeak after being permanently banned from it and are still harrasing members of the community I think the last thing on my mind is to unblacklist you. Also, you are banned from the forums and now ban evading here, soooooo....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"