SCP 076-2 - Denied

Propane

What are you suggesting? - Allow 076-2 to use Donator Melees'

Allow 076-2 to break through checkpoints while in rage mode

How would this change better the server? - In lore, 076-2 is able to manifest weapons, so it'd make sense, plus, 076-2 can be killed by 10 MTF stacking up on him

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Some may think they can use the pistol, and 076-2 will be harder to recontainź

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 076-2

+/- support SCP-076-2 can only manifest blades weapons in lore and there aren’t many donator weapons that are actually bladed so I don’t really see a point to this because his sword still deals more damage than the donator weapons

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

8 minutes ago, Protege said:

+/- support SCP-076-2 can only manifest blades weapons in lore and there aren’t many donator weapons that are actually bladed so I don’t really see a point to this because his sword still deals more damage than the donator weapons

I feel like some people would prefer using their Donator weapons regardless of the damage

-support on him being able to use donator melee's but +support on him breaking through checkpoints IF hes enraged 

Aswell 076 shouldnt be able to wipe out entire platoons of people hence people stack up

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

1 hour ago, Propane said:

What are you suggesting? - Allow 076-2 to use Donator Melees'

Allow 076-2 to break through checkpoints while in rage mode

How would this change better the server? - In lore, 076-2 is able to manifest weapons, so it'd make sense, plus, 076-2 can be killed by 10 MTF stacking up on him

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Some may think they can use the pistol, and 076-2 will be harder to recontainź

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 076-2

YES i want to summon my golf club

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Kumandant said:

-Support

SCP-076-2 manifesting baseball bats and CSGO knives doesn’t sound very lore friendly to me.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support
AS MUCH AS IT PAINS ME TO SAY, it wouldn't be lore friendly on a already semi-serious RP server. No matter how much I would love to pan people on 076 it wouldn't lore friendly I'm sorry.

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

14 hours ago, Surge said:

-support on him being able to use donator melee's but +support on him breaking through checkpoints IF hes enraged 

Aswell 076 shouldnt be able to wipe out entire platoons of people hence people stack up

I'd be down with the ability to break down checkpoints though...plus it's lore friendly. SCP 076-02 can break down reinforced steel doors in 4 minutes while under heavy fire soo...

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

I'd be down with the ability to break down checkpoints though...plus it's lore friendly. SCP 076-02 can break down reinforced steel doors in 4 minutes while under heavy fire soo...

^

also

*Manifests Golden Pan*

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 7/25/2020 at 11:27 PM, Kumandant said:

-Support

SCP-076-2 manifesting baseball bats and CSGO knives doesn’t sound very lore friendly to me.

Ah yes, but a D-Class walking around with a shotgun and power armor is lore friendly.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

-Support, it has a fine sword  to use.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 7/26/2020 at 1:27 AM, Kumandant said:

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 3 weeks later...