Jog Hansons Trial Moderator application - Denied

hobochickenbob

1. Do you believe I should be a trial moderator?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

What Is your In Game Name?: Jog Hanson

What is your steam name?: GL Hobochickenbob

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:523088959

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  3/6/2020

What date did you make your forums account? 3/13/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
warns.thumb.png.0c264131a1b6ac8c6f1d09cef669f2fe.png
Have you donated?  Yes I have donated 120 dollars to gaminglight

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No 

Have you read the staff guidelines at?  You will be tested on it:  I have 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been on the gaminglight scp-rp server since early march. I'm very loyal and I have over 2 weeks of playtime and I've also encouraged others to join the server. I'm a part of research low command, my rank is euclid containment manager. As a part of the research low command team I know the ins and outs of almost every rule on the server. I'm active on this server almost every single day, I've only been on LOA once. I love helping other people out, like that I help out people by answering their questions and helping them RP. I’ve helped my fellow researcher Rhodes find someone using an alt account which is a perma ban. I’ve spent 120$ on this server because I'm a dedicated member of gaminglight. I really enjoy playing on the scp rp server and I get to make new friends who also enjoy doing the same things as me. That is why I think that I should be a part of the admin team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would Bring them to an admin room to talk to them. I would try to calm them down but if they kept cruising at me I would gag them so I could tell them punishment. I will give them a formal warning for the mass RDM and ban them for five days. For the staff diss I would give them another Formal warning. That is what I would do in that  situation.

Edited by hobochickenbob

+/- support
+ really good guy, active, just great

- 1. you can't ban, call senior mod+ to to ban them
   2. You don't give 2 warnings for an incident that happened right next to each other, you'd warn them for 'MDRM | Staff diss'

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

1 hour ago, Cogs said:

+/- support

2. You don't give 2 warnings for an incident that happened right next to each other, you'd warn them for 'MDRM | Staff diss'

am pretty sure u just call a Admin+ to do the ban but am on +/- Support

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

1 hour ago, Cogs said:

+/- support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Crystal said:

am pretty sure u just call a Admin+ to do the ban but am on +/- Support

senior mod can ban for 4 hours

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

2 minutes ago, Crystal said:

MRDM are usually a 5Day Ban

itd be like a temp ban till admins get to it but anyway +support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, Cogs said:

+/- support

I would suggest re reading the staff handbook and familiarising yourself with it and get known a bit more in the community

Good Luck!

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

Ok person but not fit for staff from what I have seen, also seems like you have not read all of the guidelines to a tee might wanna check up on them.

Edited by TheCloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

13 hours ago, Cogs said:

+/- support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

22 hours ago, Cogs said:

+/- support

+/- support
Re-read the guidelines and familiarize it. You don't need to remember it word for word (if you can amazing!) but you need a basic grasp of it.

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 7/26/2020 at 1:39 AM, Cogs said:

+/- support

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 7/26/2020 at 2:39 AM, Cogs said:

+/- support

+/- Support

+Great guy, would fit the role "Be calm while staffing" great

+Has experience with responsible roles, for example Research Command

+/- Active within game, however not so much within the forums which is a pretty big -

+/- Yes you cannot ban as a T Mod, but I dont think it states in the Handbook who can ban people for incidents like this, I talked to Doggo and he said he could not find it anywhere in the handbook, however if it does then this is a -support from me since it would show that you just skimmed over the handbook and only read the information that helped your application instead of studying and memorizing the Handbook

-You don't warn them separately

-Even in game I don't see you do much while on the Command job, at least from my perspective

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

MAJOR +support
 this dude on research is fucking amazing. he's responsible, extremely friendly, and IMO would make a great staff.
The only "issue" I guess is activeness on forums, and the entire warn thing. but otherwise, definetely deserves Tmod!

might be a furry but might also not be

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."