966 Buff - Denied

verycrankyredhead

What are you suggesting? -1. You can give is more health up to 750 and some armory maybe up to 20.
2. You can give it a weapon buff as of now it does 30 damage max and a mtf can take out maybe 3 without dieing.

How would this change better the server? - Yes 966 would be a much more used SCP and maybe even more tests.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Yea some guards may complain about oh its to OP. The shot guns are too OP deal with it 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP players and mainly 966

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by verycrankyredhead

Retired Research Low Command

-Support
I dont see this being the problem with 966, If you have teamwork they are a viable SCP, The problem with 966 is teamwork. They have no way to communicate with each other or see each other while cloaked.
Giving them 1k HP would make them lone wolfs which is not intended.

I believe giving more benefits to 966 working as a group/unit would be more effective of a rework/change.

4 minutes ago, Crabbo said:

-Support
I dont see this being the problem with 966, If you have teamwork they are a viable SCP, The problem with 966 is teamwork. They have no way to communicate with each other or see each other while cloaked.

I believe giving more benefits to 966 working as a group/unit would be more effective of a rework/change.

-Support 966 is already a pain to deal with when it groups single they are weak the whole point is to work asa team

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

6 hours ago, Crabbo said:

-Support

3 hours ago, Surge said:

-Support 966 is already a pain to deal with when it groups single they are weak the whole point is to work asa team

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support, while 966 might be weak on its own, if there's a group of 5 it can be absolute hell.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 7/25/2020 at 11:34 PM, Crabbo said:

-Support

Dude, you could also easily hide with your cloak swep. So you can just hit them, cloak, hide. Even if they call thermals, you can have an easy getaway. Like SCP-049, you need to play smart with this one.

-Support

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

On 7/26/2020 at 12:42 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

I mean I think a buff is needed but a 1k HP is to much, buffing their damage, attack speed, or health a little would be perfect.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/26/2020 at 12:42 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

I mean I think a buff is needed but a 1k HP is to much, buffing their damage, attack speed, or health a little would be perfect.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• 3 weeks later...