Possible D-Class Brute Buffs - Accepted

Gunther

What are you suggesting? - I have two suggestions and the third being cosmetic and optional: 
1) The Brute gets a 50 hp buff and 10 armor, making it 200/10. This can be tweaked.
2) The Brute stays at 150/0 but gains a sledgehammer. When you think Brute, you think big muscular dude and in some cases, they are more brawn than brains. Obviously giving him a sledgehammer makes sense since it would be a heavy melee.  
3) This suggestion is cosmetic, but it makes a load of sense, increase the job's scale to 1.2, making it just smaller than Breakout Bob sized, but taller and beefier than the other D-Class. Reasons are obvious, its a brute, and this would be the only realistic way to increase the job's body mass.

How would this change better the server? - Current the Lvl 50 D-Class has nothing new or exciting to offer, its a D-Class Brawler with extra health, and no wrench. Giving it extra hp and armor would make the brute part of the name actually mean something, and/or giving the Brute a "heavy weapon" does the same. The size is cosmetic but again, adds to the realism.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None as far as I can see.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class Brute

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-/+ support

I personally don’t think this new job was ever needed and I don’t believe it had a chance of bringing something new. This is because d-class already have a role for practically everything. Making it 200/10 would be far too OP, in my opinion. While I do agree this job needs work, I don’t think scaling it or giving it a sledgehammer is much of a step in the right direction. 

1 hour ago, Gunther said:

2) The Brute stays at 150/0 but gains a sledgehammer. When you think Brute, you think big muscular dude and in some cases, they are more brawn than brains. Obviously giving him a sledgehammer makes sense since it would be a heavy melee.  

+support

4 hours ago, October said:

-/+ support

I personally don’t think this new job was ever needed and I don’t believe it had a chance of bringing something new. This is because d-class already have a role for practically everything. Making it 200/10 would be far too OP, in my opinion. While I do agree this job needs work, I don’t think scaling it or giving it a sledgehammer is much of a step in the right direction. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Gunther said:

The Brute stays at 150/0 but gains a sledgehammer. When you think Brute, you think big muscular dude and in some cases, they are more brawn than brains. Obviously giving him a sledgehammer makes sense since it would be a heavy melee.  

yes please

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

Ok not gonna lie though, having a Breakout Bob sized D-Class would definitely be fun to play as, and despite me saying its an optional cosmetic, I got my fingers crossed it gets accepted.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support for option 2

Option 3 would be very difficult and wont be likely to be done

Option 1 is to op

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

7 hours ago, Gunther said:

Ok not gonna lie though, having a Breakout Bob sized D-Class would definitely be fun to play as, and despite me saying its an optional cosmetic, I got my fingers crossed it gets accepted.

It would be fun, but it wouldn’t add anything to the class. Increasing the size will increase its hit box and provide more body-blocking as d-class won’t be able to go around them. 

42 minutes ago, October said:

It would be fun, but it wouldn’t add anything to the class. Increasing the size will increase its hit box and provide more body-blocking as d-class won’t be able to go around them. 

What if you upped its HP and AR but decreased its sprint speed? I could imagine the Brute just being a human shield made to absorb bullets.

200.gif

19 hours ago, Gunther said:

1) The Brute gets a 50 hp buff and 10 armor, making it 200/10. This can be tweaked.

+support

+Support for whatever is possible, it'd make the Brute job a  tad more appealing to the players to play as, and make it worthwhile for being a lvl 50+ Job.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 7/25/2020 at 7:54 PM, Gunther said:

3) This suggestion is cosmetic, but it makes a load of sense, increase the job's scale to 1.2, making it just smaller than Breakout Bob sized, but taller and beefier than the other D-Class. Reasons are obvious, its a brute, and this would be the only realistic way to increase the job's body mass.

Everything right here I agree with, because the brute almost serves no purpose right now.

+Support

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png