D Class Brute - Update - Denied

Rav3n

What are you suggesting? - I'm suggesting that the D-class brute should get should get a key-card cracker. 

How would this change better the server? - D class brute would be a more popular.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not really

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - We have addon already.

CI PFC Rav3n XX8 | MTF E11 PFC Rav3n

There’s already 3 d-class (1 non-donor) that have keypad crackers. This is unnecessary. 
-support. 

(Edit):

I’d be willing to support it if it followed the same rules as escape artist (no breaching SCP’s). 

Edited by October

2 hours ago, October said:

There’s already 3 d-class (1 non-donor) that have keypad crackers. This is unnecessary. 
-support. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

6 hours ago, October said:

-support. 

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

7 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

-Support
Up for a buff but this one doesn't seem realistic on the current state of the  server.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support, thats just a buffed escape artist.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 7/25/2020 at 7:53 PM, October said:

-support. 

(Edit):

I’d be willing to support it if it followed the same rules as escape artist (no breaching SCP’s). 

It kinda would you have too be donator no rule saying some D class supplier can so if they donate they should be able too breach just still not escape artist

On 7/25/2020 at 7:53 PM, October said:

-support. 

(Edit):

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• 3 weeks later...