Matrix Vice Marshal Resignation

Matrix Demon

Hello Everyone, if you could see i am about Resign any time soon, so yeah Be Vice Marshal is hard work update Roaster but how long did i play Gmod?, on same server was it like 6 or 7 months like holy crap i miss tons of new games and i was keep supporting you guys, but when time comes i really need this to get out, so yeah, also i got 2 strikes mabye its time for me to go, i was trying my best but i take a break sorry for acting a idiot at MHB, 

All of SMT: thank you all for support in me and give in me allots good advice helping things out for me it was fun, My Marshal been Denied, but i understand why, also some one needs to take care SF.

Blunt: Damn you bastard were did you get allots stupid Information???

Hunt: you was Vice Marshal still i miss you Dominic: you left SF, but we dont force you wich Battalion does fit for you

Ghost: well damn i dont know what just happend, but we didnt think smart enough

Hobbs: at Naval i do miss you guys, even you Hobbs

Thermite: Thermite you are really Great Friend of Naval

Danne: damn you Danne keeps arrest me even on my life stream use in Jetpack on Defcon 5 but oof

Nap: Nap i wish you luck getting Officer Postion, no one even promote you like how long since i know you when i join this server,

Baddger: damn Baddger you rank up so fast when i was SGT call in Officer to Caddet room to train you, still good job be General

Pentagon: i good job i wish you good luck, be good as Marshal Commander

Tucker: well Tucker i wish you luck man, i will miss you, you are really great Friend

Dagger: hey Dagger Stop getting Demote it like Jessus 8 times in row????

Void: you are Great ST even Great Friend Doom: damn Doom even Purge is supper fun

Luci: hey Luci Stop sending Royal guards after me like Jesus even im doing Debrief, Royal Guard show up and kill me, but it was fun

Bakka: damn you Retire well i geus its my time to go

Omega: damn Omega Marshal now gone, i geus i have to go now, also im going to miss you good bye

Everything els Everyone this is my final word, thank you all for support in me and make in me happy, right now i have to go, good bye everyone, Follow me on Discord or Steam if you wanna add me or talk to me https://steamcommunity.com/id/DemonHunter90/ 

Edited by Matrix Demon

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

8 minutes ago, Matrix Demon said:

Hello Everyone, if you could see i am about Resign any time soon, so yeah Be Vice Marshal is hard work update Roaster but how long did i play Gmod?, on same server was it like 6 or 7 months like holy crap i miss tons of new games and i was keep supporting you guys, but when time comes i really need this to get out, so yeah, also i got 2 strikes mabye its time for me to go, i was trying my best but i take a break sorry for acting a idiot at MHB, 

All of SMT: thank you all for support in me and give in me allots good advice helping things out for me it was fun, My Marshal been Denied, but i understand why, also some one needs to take care SF.

Blunt: Damn you bastard were did you get allots stupid Information???

Hunt: you was Vice Marshal still i miss you Dominic: you left SF, but we dont force you wich Battalion does fit for you

Ghost: well damn i dont know what just happend, but we didnt think smart enough

Hobbs: at Naval i do miss you guys, even you Hobbs

Thermite: Thermite you are really Great Friend of Naval

Danne: damn you Danne keeps arrest me even on my life stream use in Jetpack on Defcon 5 but oof

Nap: Nap i wish you luck getting Officer Postion, no one even promote you like how long since i know you when i join this server,

Baddger: damn Baddger you rank up so fast when i was SGT call in Officer to Caddet room to train you, still good job be General

Pentagon: i good job i wish you good luck, be good as Marshal Commander

Tucker: well Tucker i wish you luck man, i will miss you, you are really great Friend

Dagger: hey Dagger Stop getting Demote it like Jessus 8 times in row????

Void: you are Great ST even Great Friend Doom: damn Doom even Purge is supper fun

Luci: hey Luci Stop sending Royal guards after me like Jesus even im doing Debrief, Royal Guard show up and kill me, but it was fun

Everything els Everyone this is my final word, thank you all for support in me and make in me happy, right now i have to go, good bye everyone, Follow me on Discord or Steam if you wanna add me or talk to me https://steamcommunity.com/id/DemonHunter90/ 

😞

why dude I love you

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Damn I retire and now almost all of my friends from when I first joined are retiring along with me, I hope we keep in touch Matrix been a fun journey seeing you explore Imperial RP!

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

Bruh no DENIED i wasnt expecting this you were a great friend 

and a big boomer lets talk again someday

Edited by Damon Gold

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

Gonna miss you buddy, from when you were an NCO in shock to being SF command you were always a good leader take care

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

Welcome to the gang

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Vice Marshal Matrix.
Probably one of the best people we had on the command team,
especially for the army side of things. Very active in SF, great leader
I thought you we're a perfect example set for SF and other troopers,
that being said. I wish you well on the things you do next. Please take it
easy and be happy with the decision you make, I hate seeing people 
resign especially those who made change in the server and helped out those 
in need. I thought of you as an aspiring character that played on this sever 
with many other that came along.

702581229_StarWarsSquadronsScreen2.thumb.jpg.b7fc653a30a9fe1f76f371493888f544.jpg
~Fleet Admiral Corbin (Thermite)

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

Although I Never Was Close Enough To Be Your Friend I Respect You As A Vice Marshal And Would Like To Thank You For Your Time Put Into SF, You Will Not Be Forgotten And I Hope There Is a Replacement That Can One Day Fill The Shoes You Have Left.

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus

Alot of the people that were around when i first joined are retiring. Well GG Matrix good luck with whatever you do next. So...

DENIED REAPPLY IN 2 WEEKS.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Damn kinda late to this but um... I got mentioned

Edited by Echo Romeo

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...