Medical Branch Update - Accepted

Jack (utility one)

Name of Job- Surgeon
Change to- Medical Researcher

Job Model (model paths)-
+add models/armacham/scientists/scientists_1.mdl
-remove models/cultist/scp_rp/scientists_3.mdl

Job Description-
These medical members have proven excellence in the medical field and wish to better the foundation's medical quality. They do so by researching new medical practices and SCP’s that deal with the human anatomy in some form or fashion. As well as researching better medical practices they also use these top of the line techniques on foundation personnel in critical condition.

Job Weapons-
+add tfa_csgo_p2000
+add weapon_cuff_elastic
-remove tfa_csgo_glock18

Job Salary-
Same

Job HP-

Same

Job Armor-
Same

Extra Info (Workshop links for models)-
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2040867279

Name of Job- Field Medic

Job Model-
Same

Job Description-
Same

Job Weapons-
+add- tfa_csgo_fiveseven
-remove tfa_csgo_glock18

Job Salary-
Same

Job Model-

Same

Job Armor-
Same

Name of Job- Senior Medic

Job Model-
Same

Job Description-
Same

Job Weapons-
+add tfa_m92beretta
+add weapon_cuff_elastic
-Remove tfa_csgo_usp

Job Salary-
Same

Job Model-
Same

Job Armor-
Same

Name of Job- Advanced Combat Medic

Job Model-
+add models/nikout/fallout/wintercombatarmorfemalepm.mdl

Job Description-
Same

Job Weapons-
+add tfa_csgo_ump45
+add weapon_cuff_elastic
-remove tfa_f2000

Job Salary-
Same

Job Model-
Same

Job Armor-

Same

Extra Info-
Extend the slots from 3 to 5.
Add MTF Coms (not task force specific) 

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

26 minutes ago, Zackattack3806 said:

+ support good models n such

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

1 hour ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+add tfa_m92beretta

You're making a mistake...

But +Support

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

I cant be a surgeon now, since theyre gonna have new models :classic_sad: but +support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

5 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

I cant be a surgeon now, since theyre gonna have new models :classic_sad: but +support

Nooooo. I forgot about that so sorry, I was trying to distance us away from having the researchers model since well...were researchers now and would of been confusing for security and research command and such. 😞

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 7/25/2020 at 4:12 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

Extra Info-
Extend the slots from 3 to 5.

I don't like this but otherwise very cool and interesting update

3 ACMs is Enough 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

9 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

Nooooo. I forgot about that so sorry, I was trying to distance us away from having the researchers model since well...were researchers now and would of been confusing for security and research command and such. 😞

then how about! You ADD the model and dont take the first one away? ❤️

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png

3 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

then how about! You ADD the model and dont take the first one away? ❤️

To be honest, if we have extra MB to spare. I highly suggest add the model and don't take away the first one. It just gives more variety to sleuths!

osu! achiever? I don't know

10 minutes ago, Hope said:

To be honest, if we have extra MB to spare. I highly suggest add the model and don't take away the first one. It just gives more variety to sleuths!

yes

+Support, looking good!

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+ Support hehe

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher