More guns to the Elite Gun dealer - Denied

RustyShovel YT

What you want to see? -  I just want to see more Ar's, shotguns, and snipers into the class

Why should we add it? -  I think it would be good to have more good weapons to the gun dealer to have to sell other than just sub machines guns and pistols and one Ar.

What are the advantages of having this? - more variety to sell to people, better weapons.

Who is it mainly for? - Elite gun dealer, but for the peeps of policerp server to buy good weapons.

Links to any content -  i have no content but the server prob has the guns to put into the class for me.

+/- Support

-Additions to gun dealers have been denied twice (Recently)
-It would be nice since there Elites, not just normal dealers

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

6 hours ago, Eternity said:

Not sure what else you want. Every gun sold by the elite gun dealer is unique and can't be used anywhere else.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

10 minutes ago, SpadeH said:

We just have to be careful about it. We don't want too overpowered weapons being put in gun dealer. If things get too overpowered then Gov would lose more fire fights and it may make it less fun. 

thats why we have tac, Ive never seen non cc's take down tac alone lmao

5q3NfnC.png

I have read all comments and yes eternity and everyone who quoted his words, I get that their unique but I think we just need a little more weapons to sell in the elite gun dealer.

Also if we get more weapons in that you think will over power cops which it will not because cops have a lot of power against one person and a group.

hope me responding helps

Sincerely,

Rustyshovel

p.s I get emailed every time someone comments so rip

Edited by RustyShovel YT

On 7/26/2020 at 2:12 PM, SpadeH said:

We just have to be careful about it. We don't want too overpowered weapons being put in gun dealer. If things get too overpowered then Gov would lose more fire fights and it may make it less fun. 

Realize they are a dealer that will probably sell to anyone otherwise tac units wouldnt have AWPs...

+/- Support its a good Idea but the weapons have to probably be balanced out with everything else in the server

Edited by Ghosted

i think it is a good idea to put more guns into the gun store for elite gun dealer because there is not that many compare to what i thought there would be. 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor