RIPMYSOULS BAN APPEAL- Denied

Steam Name: 223ripmysoul223

Ingame Name: 223ripmysoul223

SteamID:Β STEAM_0:0:159439430Β 

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: console

Reason for Ban: 20 warning threshold

Dispute: honestly IΒ would say all but one of those warns were warranted and i knowΒ this isn't the place for that andΒ I knowΒ what i did wrong. im not saying what i did was right its more of that 16 of the warns are from over a year and a half ago and that i took a break for a bit and when i came back a lot of rules changed and i know now that was on me and that i should of read the motd before playing im not trying to say the ban was false i was just wondering if under the circumstances there would be a way i could keep playing. my intentions on the server isnt to be a minge and get banned i have spent over $200 on this server i just have made stupid mistakes and are hoping i will be allowed to play sooner

Β 

Β PD SMΒ |Β SWAT LTΒ | SL ConsigliereΒ 

MLG Pro Negev playerΒ 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Warn bans are not appealable, wait it out.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP:Β Captain Price,Β former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:Β  Former Darth Vader

17 minutes ago, Masterson said:

-support

Warn bans are not appealable

Β 

Killer |Β Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |Β Retired PD Colonel l State Major lΒ SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director lΒ Β UMC Level 4

-Support

-Not an appealable ban (Warn Ban)
-Although a lot of your warns are old, you still racked up 20

~BeelzebubΒ | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 7/25/2020 at 11:17 AM, Dredgen said:

Warn bans are not appealable, wait it out.

Β 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event TeamΒ |Β Ex SupportΒ |Β Ex Fourm Diplomat |Β EX SWAT CommanderΒ | EX UMC Mercenary LeaderΒ |Β ExΒ OG General