General Question.

enuz  💣

Is it a good idea? Are you for it or nah?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a good idea? Are you for it or nah?

• yes
    • no

What is your opinion on adding a sort of "grind-able" cosmetic system where you can buy different things like hats or particle effects with in game currency? Or maybe a sort of prestige system where is you reach a certain level, you can prestige, being able to access different cosmetics or a different gun shop. This could only be accessible with certain jobs or all jobs. This could also make people AFK on the server to get XP or make people grind on the server to get money. Whatcha think? Please honestly put your opinions down below.

image.png.a158d9aa4b803290ebe8ed7856dd35d5.pngimage.thumb.png.79f56839ff5a1b8c4d868198fd5e3944.png

Edited by enuz 💣

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geer | lvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+/- Support

+ Yes I love to decorate
- We stray further and further from god 

~Your Local SCP Lead Admin~ Aka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

29 minutes ago, Rektify said:

+/- Support

+ Yes I love to decorate

I like the idea but I think it would be harder for me to know which person that I should shoot in the face

Edited by SaltyGrim

32 minutes ago, Rektify said:

+/- Support

+ Yes I love to decorate

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

-support

Unless it’s incredibly small things that make sense in lore, i don’t think it’s a good idea

It’s a darkrp concept and would not fit in a semi serious rp server imo 

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

On 7/24/2020 at 11:43 PM, Rektify said:

+/- Support

+ Yes I love to decorate

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support For my cat ears.

Doesn't really benefit roleplay. However, I would love to see a SCP-682 wearing a deadmau mask.
"It’s a darkrp concept and would not fit in a semi serious rp server imo "

• Bread locked this topic