Doctor Lee's Resignation

Dr. Lee

Hello, Medical peeps. It's time that I stop hogging a space in Command. I know I barely transferred, but I am barley active so I have decided to go ahead  and leave. Thank you for being kind to me. 

Minin' away I don't know what to mine I'll mine this anyway In this Minecraft day So beautiful.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

NOOOOOO
For the short time you were here I enjoyed your time. I appreciated that you decided to medical over any other branch. You will always have a spot in medical. Also not to add you were one of the more active command members.

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

O7

Goodbye lee i may have never seen you on but it was a new experience to me having a Researcher Transfer and you seemed like an interesting person so i thank you for that

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Bread locked this topic