EVERYONE - BIG STUFF IS HAPPENING

TheBrigand

Something big happened today... Gaminglight's very own Sixx got promoted to administration today! Sixx is the most qualified person that has ever existed for this position. Ever since I met Sixx I knew he would make it to this point. Sixx proved all the haters wrong and yeeted on the nay sayers. It just goes to show you - Hard work pays off. Period. I think the entire community owes Sixx a big "Congrats" and I'm sure everyone is happy to do so.  I can't think of anyone more deserving of this at all. Sixx is one of the most dedicated, active, friendly, and intelligent people on the server. PERIOD. If Sixx doesn't go even further than this in his Gaminglight journey, I'll honestly lose my shit because there's not one person who has ever lived, or who ever will live who deserves this more.

By the way, @Sixx I need to speak to you ASAP.

Edited by TheBrigand
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

yo @Sixx  talk to the boss

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I have known sixx for a very short period of time but in this time it has been the most valuable and life giving experience ive ever been able to know it felt as if I embraced my own member into my mouth with the gawginator 5000 this man is of the most deserving of this position im greatful that I have ever had the privilege of sitting in a team speak call with him btw @Sixx brigand and bael really need to speak with you asap. This man has brought me from lowest times in my life when I thought I couldn't play on the server to improve activity when I was working 6 days a week for 10 hours a day he said "hey cornbred, get on man I wanna see you" and that right there was so motivational it warmed my heart to know sixx had my back. 

Edited by RayRoyals

1 minute ago, RayRoyals said:

I have known sixx for a very short period of time but in this time it has been the most valuable and life giving experience ive ever been able to know it felt as if I embraced my own member into my mouth with the gawginator 5000 this man is of the most deserving of this position im greatful that I have ever had the privilege of sitting in a team speak call with him btw @Sixx brigand and bael really need to speak with you. This man has brought me from lowest times in my life when I thought I couldn't play on the server to improve activity when I was working 6 days a week for 10 hours a day he said "hey cornbred, get on man I wanna see you" and that right there was so motivational it warmed my heart to know sixx had my back. 

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

good stuff bro, nice to see you climbing the ranks. Also @Sixx, you have to speak to Bael and Vinny in TS asap

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

4 minutes ago, Fool said:

who?

Ruined the train, smh 😞

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

image.thumb.png.dad7c52a2262838f39bbcb3fe7e5b7bf.png

GUYS CHECK OUT THIS PUZZLE SIXX SOLVED!!!! THANKS SIXX, VERY COOL!

• Bread locked this topic