Ban Appeal for Otto- Denied

Otto

Steam Name: Otto

Ingame Name: Otto

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48819218

Ban Length: 2 Weeks

Admin that Banned you: Zerg

Reason for Ban: Mass Player diss, Mass Staff diss, LTAP x3, RDM

Dispute: So this all started when my friend (uAim) was killed outside of our house by a truck driver and his friend. So I go outside and kill one of them since they literally just killed my friend. Right after I kill the guy an admin comes flying over yelling at me "why did you kill him, why did you kill him". So I tried to say that it was self defense but he just kept dragging me around every where for like 30 seconds so I put in chat "admins are useless" (or something to that effect) and another admin TPs me to him and then the admin from before that was dragging me around everywhere claimed I RDMd even though he did not listen to a thing I said and he didnt even listen to my side of the story.  So I told the admin that TPd me to him that I was pissed off because I got warned and couldnt even explain what happened. So the admin that TPd me to him, jailed me, then warned me (even though the other admin did) on staff diss which got me kicked. So at this point I had 2 warnings of staff diss from the same message, and I also had an RDM warning for an obvious case of self defense. Then I go back into the server pissed off because I got 3 warnings and even lost my 300k money printer because the admins cant do their job correctly. So once I get back I say in OOC "so self defense isnt allowed on this server", and the same admins from before TP me to them and they said I was LTAPing (EVEN THOUGH I WAS KICKED BECAUSE I HIT THE WARNING THRESHOLD) and they banned me for all that shit. So I only dissed staff, specifically Chip and Dale and the general message of saying all admins are bad even though it was caused by him,  somehow that gave me 2 "major player disses" including the staff diss. I also got x3 LTAP which was just pulled out of Zergs ass because I was literally kicked for getting 3 warnings which the system itself gives a message for, and I was accussed of RDM even though I killed them for killing my friend.  So basically the admins on the PoliceRP server dont like to listen to the players, think they are always right, and like to abuse their powers. Mind you this all happened in just a few minutes too. Really horrendous staff. Also check logs for all of this proof.

@Zerg Your side of the story? 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Well, when I banned someone you started saying things in chat you shouldn’t of and started dissing me and players and other staff, but before that I jailed you and you left and came back, although you were kicked by the bot for reaching the warn limit I was still told to ban you for those reasons.  (Yes I added LTap on accident because I was banning another player and got you guys mixed up but besides that you had the same offenses)  not only did you FailRp and RDM since you both didn’t have a family name, and even then we gave you a chance so we just warned you but when you came back and started Player/Staff dissing we decided to ban you.

*Sorry for the edit* 

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

14 minutes ago, Zerg said:

Well, when I banned someone you started saying things in chat you shouldn’t of and started dissing me and players and other staff, but before that I jailed you and you left and came back, although you were kicked by the bot for reaching the warn limit I was still told to ban you for those reasons. (Yes I added LTap on accident because I was banning another player and got you guys mixed up but besides that you had the same offenses)

I’m going to have to go on Zerg’s side. Ik I wasn’t there for that situation. Otto, I’ve witnessed you do the same type of things before l. So once again, I’m on Zerg’s side of the story.

Mass Staff/Player Diss and RDM is not acceptable 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-SUPPORT

Edited by ~ vσxιs ~

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

2 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

I’m going to have to go on Zerg’s side. Ik I wasn’t there for that situation. Otto, I’ve witnessed you do the same type of things before l. So once again, I’m on Zerg’s side of the story.

Mass Staff/Player Diss and RDM is not acceptable 

Bro I literally have never even played this server before, this was my first time. So how will you say you witnessed me do this when I HAVE NEVER EVEN PLAYED ON HERE BEFORE.

2 hours ago, Zerg said:

Well, when I banned someone you started saying things in chat you shouldn’t of and started dissing me and players and other staff, but before that I jailed you and you left and came back, although you were kicked by the bot for reaching the warn limit I was still told to ban you for those reasons.  (Yes I added LTap on accident because I was banning another player and got you guys mixed up but besides that you had the same offenses)  not only did you FailRp and RDM since you both didn’t have a family name, and even then we gave you a chance so we just warned you but when you came back and started Player/Staff dissing we decided to ban you.

*Sorry for the edit* 

And no this is not what happened. You did not ban anybody and I never commented on a ban, please check logs before you falsely accuse me of doing things. Also I did not say shit to other players only you and the other admin which I have already named in my ban appeal. I did not leave I was kicked and even though you acknowledged it you still claimed LTAP. I also did not RDM as you can YET AGAIN check logs and see they killed my friend so I killed one of them, I know for a fact you literally did not ever check logs one time during this whole appeal.

3 hours ago, Zerg said:

*Sorry for the edit* 

Valid reasons and Zerg did make a mistake but you still broke the rules

-support 

18 minutes ago, Stingray327427 said:

Valid reasons and Zerg did make a mistake but you still broke the rules

-support 

So admin diss because they wouldnt listen to me and falsely warned me for rdm should be a 2 week ban?

5 hours ago, Zerg said:

*Sorry for the edit* 

-Support

58 minutes ago, Cravplay said:

Weren’t you the one who was Server Dissing in ooc?

So a 2 week ban because of server diss? And no I did not server diss lol I literally said admins were bad.

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

6 hours ago, Rein said:

-support

From waht I see here and what I saw yesterday you deserve the ban

14 hours ago, Otto said:

Bro I literally have never even played this server before, this was my first time. So how will you say you witnessed me do this when I HAVE NEVER EVEN PLAYED ON HERE BEFORE.

And no this is not what happened. You did not ban anybody and I never commented on a ban, please check logs before you falsely accuse me of doing things. Also I did not say shit to other players only you and the other admin which I have already named in my ban appeal. I did not leave I was kicked and even though you acknowledged it you still claimed LTAP. I also did not RDM as you can YET AGAIN check logs and see they killed my friend so I killed one of them, I know for a fact you literally did not ever check logs one time during this whole appeal.

Also, all staff members check logs before banning someone from what I know of. I have many friends that are current/ex staff members. They’ve said to me that they are instructed to check logs always no manner the situation.

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

8 hours ago, Rein said:

-support

From waht I see here and what I saw yesterday you deserve the ban

You were part of the problem lmao

2 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

Also, all staff members check logs before banning someone from what I know of. I have many friends that are current/ex staff members. They’ve said to me that they are instructed to check logs always no manner the situation.

Well that is obviously not what happened. I literally explained multiple times how they fucked up and didnt do anything about it, check my warns too because I was warned over the same message twice and got the RDM warn even though it was self defense, and if they checked logs they can see how they killed my friend and I killed one of them for that reason. They can also check when the admin pulled me into a sit when I was already in a sit for the self defense situation and could not defend myself because I was with another admin.

Edited by Otto

- Support

-Reasons Above
-Plus you're a bit toxic, its 2 weeks, not a perm

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru