4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Ash

What is your steam name?: Noob

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:523101073

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Nope

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I think like may of 2020 maybe?

What date did you make your forums account? April 28 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 4 warns.
 40523963_GarrysmodScreenshot2020_07.24-17_58_19_57.thumb.png.a58e37eb9ad8b5b9e912ef03feb9f10b.png

Have you donated? Yes, $30.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope 

Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I deserve this rank because I am a trustful person, I have been apart of the Community for a long time, I am willing to put in a lot of time, effort and hard work into the team, Ill be active as much as I possibly can,I'll try to stop all failrp and make the server as legit as much as it can possibly be, I would also like this position because that means I will be able to help out a lot more people in the server, I am a very loyal member of the server, I have also already helped out a ton of members of the server, I have also got a ton of new members in the server, I also like meeting and helping out new members to the server and people in the server I have not met, and I am also very kind and helpful to new members and people that are already in the server, I have done outstanding work to the server, I am also a very respectful person, I'll also try to help the server stand out a lot more, I will do anything higher ups ask me to do no matter how long it will take or how hard, and I take every opportunity I can possibly get to be a help. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I’d first bring them to a sit room and stop them doing the damage, tell them to calm down and if they keep cursing at me I would gag them. Next i'll check logs on how many people he killed and check how many warnings he has.Then i'll ungag ask him why he did it if he keeps going and doesn't calm down i'll gag him. After that I'll get him warned for (Mass RDM) / (Staff Dis) / (NCWS) and get a Admin+ to ban him based on how many people he killed.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I’d first ask them to calm down. If they keep it up I'll temporarily gag them and pull them out one by one and ask what happened before this situation started. I’d first check logs if they (RDM) each other if they did i will still pull them one by one and ask if they did anything else like (Player Diss),(Failrp),(Metagame),(Racism) and (etc). If they did any of those. I will ask for proof if they did it or not. If they did i will get them warned / banned from a Admin+.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
I’d get him warned first if the player says i don't care i really don't wanna do
anything but if he keeps it up
like(PlayerDiss),(Failrp),(Metagame),(Racism),(Mass Rdm) and (etc). I would get him warned/banned

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would bring the player who made the sit and I would ask the player for proof if he doesn't have proof but if he did I would tell the player why he lied to me and did the (Bug/Exploit). After that I'd get him warned for doing a (Bug/Exploit).

People looking at this thank you.

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

Since your applying for TM you do not need to answer the 3 questions as it only for Senior Moderator,Admin,Senior Admin

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

1 minute ago, Crystal said:

Since your applying for TM you do not need to answer the 3 questions as it only for Senior Moderator,Admin,Senior Admin

I didnt know that mb but still worth a try

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

-Support

Ash, I think you're a great kid and I do sense that you want to make the server an enjoyable experience for everyone. Your application is not half bad and I like that you went for the last 3 questions (even though you didn't have to do it). However, I believe you need some more time and experience on the server. I have seen you in-game and your actions. You have a few very recent warnings for prop minging and I've spoken with you about that before. With a little more time, and some guidance, I believe you would make a decently good staff member. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 hours ago, Lil_Chan said:

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I’d first ask them to calm down. If they keep it up I'll temporarily gag them and pull them out one by one and ask what happened before this situation started. I’d first check logs if they (RDM) each other if they did i will still pull them one by one and ask if they did anything else like (Player Diss),(Failrp),(Metagame),(Racism) and (etc). If they did any of those. I will ask for proof if they did it or not. If they did i will get them warned / banned from a Admin+.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
I’d get him warned first if the player says i don't care i really don't wanna do
anything but if he keeps it up
like(PlayerDiss),(Failrp),(Metagame),(Racism),(Mass Rdm) and (etc). I would get him warned/banned

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would bring the player who made the sit and I would ask the player for proof if he doesn't have proof but if he did I would tell the player why he lied to me and did the (Bug/Exploit). After that I'd get him warned for doing a (Bug/Exploit).

To quote the app real quick "Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied."

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."