tagoons CC player model is broken it doesn't register every shot. also he has 4 primary guns which where suppose to be removed as zeeptin said but was never removed

• Dislike 1

Naval|Inquisitor|

its not broken, shots not registering is a normal thing on the server, i put 4 mags from a ctar into brandon and he was still alive. and i can get the guns changed even though i dont used half of em

Posted (edited)

This isn't something that is taken care of by a Bug Report....

Edited by Androntel

42 minutes ago, Tagooon said:

its not broken, shots not registering is a normal thing on the server, i put 4 mags from a ctar into brandon and he was still alive. and i can get the guns changed even though i dont used half of em

thats not true ive been watching for a long time and your player model is broken and you have 4 primary guns

Naval|Inquisitor|

3 hours ago, CPL Blue Bird 1D34 said:

thats not true ive been watching for a long time and your player model is broken and you have 4 primary guns

i have seen you like 10 times max on the server, i am the only one that uses that class. you haven't been watching me for a "long time". My model is fine, I have issues with hit reg every single time I shoot at someone and so does everyone else, and there are plenty of models out there with issues even worse than mine and those have been around for years and never complained about.

Also multiple classes on the server still have 4 primary guns so don't single out my class.

Now if you really wanna talk broken models we can talk Stalinium ; )

Posted (edited)

If you do have any proof on what seems to be wrong with his model and how it is broken would help a lot more, this post does seem a big vague. It would most likely cost Tagooon money  for his CC model to be changed so try and get some video proof by asking a staff member to model themselves and test if the hitbox, etc is broken so that you have some solid evidence for this bug. Other than that he does need to get the 4 Primary guns changed in the near future just like many other CCs on the server. 

Edited by RJ_

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏  - 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐄𝐎 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥- 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐂𝐀𝐎  - 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 - 31𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 2020

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐒𝐎 - 𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐍2 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐳 - 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐅 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧  

17 hours ago, RJ_ said:

If you do have any proof on what seems to be wrong with his model and how it is broken would help a lot more, this post does seem a big vague. It would most likely cost Tagooon money  for his CC model to be changed so try and get some video proof by asking a staff member to model themselves and test if the hitbox, etc is broken so that you have some solid evidence for this bug. Other than that he does need to get the 4 Primary guns changed in the near future just like many other CCs on the server. 

USC712 Delta Force Captain Jake Redmond
United States Special Forces

"Never leave another man behind."

yeah all models have some issues with hit reg. 

the gun thing i dont really care about so. 

This isnt a bug report. Secondly, without evidence nothing can be done about the model. As for the guns, im sure Tagoon overlooked the announcement.

MilitaryRP: Brigadier General of Spetsnaz || WarDog Administrator

Proud member of GamingLight since March of 2018

spacer.png

On 7/31/2020 at 9:32 PM, Timm said:

This isnt a bug report. Secondly, without evidence nothing can be done about the model. As for the guns, im sure Tagoon overlooked the announcement.

🐀