Takos O5 staff app

pixalgamer99

In Game Name: Tako

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:233751291

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+):research

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:not applying 

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: well I want too test on SCPs that our out of my limit do the challenges that come with it and have a more active O5 staff I’m on research quite active so I’m applying for O5 too see if I can get too test on scps that our usually out of my reach and do what O5 staff is supposed too do and Maybe see if I could i Could do any other things too deal with O5 staff I want an active O5 staff.

Why should we accept you: Well I’m one of the more active people I’m on everyday every other week I’m active on research and spend most of my time on the job just trying too help people out. I know how all the scps work and I’m able too help people out in need I would like too do test on people that people usually don’t test on and I have a reason too be on the job because I already can’t just test on scps freely so I have a good incentive I’m quite active I’m also active on discord and I have a good desire too become O5 staff.

Edited by pixalgamer99

10 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Not active on MTF

Was removed from multiple branches, MTF and CI. 
-Support

+/- Tako, you are a great researcher, and you are  very active

But I think you still weren't in research long enough yet IMO, also this application has little to no effort so I would work on that.

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

1 hour ago, pixalgamer99 said:

True but for the first point I am active on research 

My bad thought it was RRH app lol
Moderately good activity on research, I believe you can wait for some more time and make yourself a little more well known and the app is lacklustre

Good luck!

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 hours ago, Jack II said:

+/- Tako, you are a great researcher, and you are  very active

But I think you still weren't in research long enough yet IMO, also this application has little to no effort so I would work on that.

What does IMO mean

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 10:33 PM, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

-Support

-Low Rank

-Poorly Written

-Issues Stated Above

On 7/29/2020 at 6:44 PM, Starstep said:

-Support Major grammatical errors within the application. You have not made any quality test logs yet.

-OR6

I have never seen you on Research, although that may have to do with a time zone difference. 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 7/29/2020 at 6:44 PM, Starstep said:

-Support Major grammatical errors within the application. You have not made any quality test logs yet.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• 4 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.bf276e3ea8c0bc77ab8546e166177fed.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic