Do you think I should get Staff?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should get Staff?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:  Josh Vacca

What is your steam name?: Puregaming 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:118108176

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i used to be staff on a server called national task force Then the server died after a while and the server disappearing for a very long time during that time i left the staff team . I know how to handle intense stuff with minges/rulebreaker

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) early 2016

What date did you make your forums account? July 20,2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2122837243 .  A lot of my warns are from when i first started playing Garrys mod.  Gaming-light being the first server i ever played on i did not the  Take the server serous over the years that has and i now take the server serous not being the minge i once was  long ago .i have matured a lot over the years on Gaming-light. 

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I Feel like i deserve the rank of trial mod because  i am very active on the server especially during the hours of the day when the server has alot of players online on the server meaning more staff being needed i would love to be able to help staff team/players with the sits because i know at the time when the server is at 80+ people there are a lot of people needing staff assistance  so players do not  have to wait such long time after being rdmed or dealing with a minge,Etc .I am well known throughout the server  I feel like i can help by being respectful and kind to people  and being a will (someone you never hear anything bad about )and showing them the right way of doing stuff instead of always warning them(depending on the situation) because i know how that can Be for that player. As stated early due to the times that   i am active  there are a lot of times where there are no admins online very late night  to help the people who are awake and online very late at night grinding or just having fun  i would be able to deal  with the rule breakers accordingly. Due to the fact i was Ex staff and i have previous experience being staff.I would treat everyone with the same respect even if i know that person as i should.  (example: some guy calls an sit on the known minge shindoom even though i know shindoom if he is breaking the rules he would still be dealt with accordingly)    

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring that person to a place away from people and mute/gag and ask to stop cursing and being rude due to the fact that they could be having a real bad day and i could be getting the bad part of them i would them proceed to unmute /ungag   them to see if they have calmed down  then ask them to see if they are just being a minge or misunderstood the rules of the server   tell them to stop the mass RDM  from there i would then warn them and return them and spectate them until i get another sit to handle just to make sure they wont do it again.

- Support

- Active
-low forum activity

-App can use work 

-Has 20 warns 

best of luck!

Edited by John Newsom
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

8 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support

- Active
- Mature 
- Great Guy 

Overall I fell Josh Would be a great staff memeber as hes mature and knows what hes doing and during my time with him he is always helpful 

Good Luck Josh 

Every time I would encounter Josh there is a friendly happy personality to him

Edited by Joshua K

8 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support

- Active
- Mature 
- Great Guy 

Overall I fell Josh Would be a great staff memeber as hes mature and knows what hes doing and during my time with him he is always helpful 

Good Luck Josh 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

9 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support

- Active
- Mature 
- Great Guy 

Good Luck Josh 

• Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

21 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support

- Active
- Mature 
- Great Guy 

Good Luck Josh 

21 hours ago, JOSH VACCA said:

(example: some guy calls an sit on the known minge shindoom even though i know shindoom if he is breaking the rules he would still be dealt with accordingly) 

image.thumb.png.58bb5b2bd18a22b3709ef2eced158e98.png 

why would you think that

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

21 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support

- Active
- Mature 
- Great Guy 

Good Luck Josh 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

23 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support

- Active
- Mature 
- Great Guy 

Good Luck Josh 

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

On 7/24/2020 at 7:07 AM, Cammy said:

+ Support

- Active
- Mature 
- Great Guy 

Good Luck Josh 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 7/24/2020 at 1:07 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support

- Active
- Mature 
- Great Guy 

Good Luck Josh 

Good Luck

Carrots_LT_COL.png

+/support

Active

Decent app

Question 16 could use some work but I think if you were to be accepted you would quickly learn of a more efficient way of handling sits like those.

Low forums activity (But im not one to talk)

- Support

-Active
-Low Forums activity (Got up to 26 by spamming it in one day)
-Application wasn't terrible but wasn't the best. Question 15 and 16 are lacking punctuation making it hard to read. 
-Question 16 was so so in my opinion.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+ Support

Good player

Active on the server

Deserves a chance

Needs to work on forums activity one whether accepted or not (I'm not one to talk)

Question 16 could use some work but in my opinion it is not reasons enough to be denied. The whole point of being a Trial Mod is one about seeing if they are worthy of being a full staff member. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY its about learning and becoming better staff. Even as a Senior Admin I'm still learning and trying to expand myself. 

Overall good luck. Hope you get accepted! 

- SpadeH 

• Head Admin
On 7/25/2020 at 12:49 PM, SupremeChow said:

- Support

- Active
-low forum activity

-spammed forums on one day to barley get to 28

-last question needs work

best of luck!

-Support

Low Forum activity, made 11 posts in 1 day to boost activity 

I think the last question could be better

One thing i see is that you are active in game

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

3 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-Support

Low Forum activity, made 11 posts in 1 day to boost activity 

I think the last question could be better

One thing i see is that you are active in game

12 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

-Active
-Application wasn't terrible but wasn't the best. Question 15 and 16 are lacking punctuation making it hard to read. 

15 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

-Active

I’m going to have to go neutral on this. 
+\-

+active, kind

-low forum activity, tried to boost forum activity more than 10 posts in one day. 
But reasons above for negative supports and positive supports had me come to this conclusion.

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager