Jack (utility one)

Your In-game: OFC Jack 1A26

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102743983

The admin's name in-game: StackableGold

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:130664548

What warning did you receive: Metagame

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.b3128e7e36409085ebcb312dd273c793.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Well after words I was talking with some admins to learn more about PRP rules and while doing so I explained the situation. The person who originally called the sit broke 3 rules that started the events. I was a police officer and pulling Therapist Assault over, he was in a black SUV at the time and which I might add he was not the owner of and the owner was in the vehicle nor were in the same family and is technically carjacking as a citizen. When I was explaining what I was fining him for, reckless driving, and I was in the middle of issuing a fine. and Therapist Assault ran away from us, evading police as a citizen as well. Which is against the rules according to 2 admins. The reason why I am stating this as an argument as this stated the entire ordeal and my warn wouldn't of happened if the party who started the sit didn't break these 2 rules. Oh also in the video they also player dissed me, and the 2 officers inside the car. I will time stamp these underneath the video.

Any extra information:
Video of him breaking said rules:

0:35- him running away from police.
entire video- him technically carjacking the car. For this look on the left screen and it will say "Buddy (ABC Thunder)
1:14- calling me, Jay, and trevor a retard
1:17- calling us the dumb and dumber twins

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+ Support

This was one crazy sit that I should have been more careful with, when I had went the dude was in a different vehicle with his "Buddy"

both of them wanted, now, I never was able to figure out what exactly ABC was doing that Jay wanted him.

I never took into account that Assault was on citizen and forgot about priority at the time I went it has seemed like the car being driven was a lambo (blue)

owned by ABC. So the warn is my fault. Assault's buddy was apparently ABC and they didn't change their names until after things were done with the sit. 

Also, incase anyone is wondering, I'm on a metered connection limited to 10 GB month hotspot atm, and watching video eats that up fast compared to being connected onto a server.

BILLY'S LOGS:

___ _ _ _       _        __                 
    / __(_) | |_   _( )__    / /  ___   __ _ ___ 
   /__\// | | | | | |/ __|  / /  / _ \ / _` / __|
  / \/  \ | | | |_| |\__ \ / /__| (_) | (_| \__ \
  \_____/_|_|_|\__, ||___/ \____/\___/ \__, |___/
               |___/                   |___/     

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
[                                                  ]
[                Evidence Box Export               ]
[ Date:                 Fri 07/24/2020 03:51:09 AM ]
[ Exported by: StackableGold (STEAM_0:0:130664548) ]
[                 Involved Players                 ]
[ SNR ZAMBINO 1A72              STEAM_0:0:47484889 ]
[ OFC Jay 1A25                 STEAM_0:1:557072091 ]
[ OFC Jack 1A26                STEAM_0:1:102743983 ]
[ SCU LT Brock Brown 1U27      STEAM_0:1:196539692 ]
[ Therapist Thunder            STEAM_0:1:507719080 ]
[ Assault                      STEAM_0:1:442276436 ]
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[ Category / Module / ID / Timestamp / Log ]

[DarkRP]      [RPName Changes]      [13443493] [Thu 07/23/2020 11:18:01 PM] Therapist Assault ➞ Citizen gold changed their RP name from Assault to Therapist Assault
[General]     [Chat]                [13459876] [Fri 07/24/2020 03:02:55 AM] OFC Jack 1A26 ➞ Patrol Officer user: /wanted therapist Evading Police
[General]     [Chat]                [13459910] [Fri 07/24/2020 03:03:13 AM] OFC Jay 1A25 ➞ Patrol Officer user: /WANTED ABC THUNDER Tampering with Evidence 
[DarkRP]      [RPName Changes]      [13460489] [Fri 07/24/2020 03:14:30 AM] Therapist Thunder ➞ Prostitute gold changed their RP name from ABC thunder to Therapist Thunder
[ToBadForYou] [Realistic Handcuffs] [13462072] [Fri 07/24/2020 03:45:48 AM] SCU LT Brock Brown 1U27 ➞ Street Crimes Unit Command gold cuffed Therapist Thunder ➞ Prostitute gold
[ToBadForYou] [Realistic Handcuffs] [13462221] [Fri 07/24/2020 03:48:09 AM] SNR ZAMBINO 1A72 ➞ Senior Patrol Officer user uncuffed Therapist Thunder ➞ Prostitute goldga

Overall really wasn't thinking things through, talked with some others after the fact to get things straightened out with this.

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

+SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

10 hours ago, StackableGold said:

+ Support

This was one crazy sit that I should have been more careful with, when I had went the dude was in a different vehicle with his "Buddy"

both of them wanted, now, I never was able to figure out what exactly ABC was doing that Jay wanted him.

I never took into account that Assault was on citizen and forgot about priority at the time I went it has seemed like the car being driven was a lambo (blue)

owned by ABC. So the warn is my fault. Assault's buddy was apparently ABC and they didn't change their names until after things were done with the sit. 

Also, incase anyone is wondering, I'm on a metered connection limited to 10 GB month hotspot atm, and watching video eats that up fast compared to being connected onto a server.

BILLY'S LOGS:

___ _ _ _       _        __                 
    / __(_) | |_   _( )__    / /  ___   __ _ ___ 
   /__\// | | | | | |/ __|  / /  / _ \ / _` / __|
  / \/  \ | | | |_| |\__ \ / /__| (_) | (_| \__ \
  \_____/_|_|_|\__, ||___/ \____/\___/ \__, |___/
               |___/                   |___/     

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
[                Evidence Box Export               ]
[ Date:                 Fri 07/24/2020 03:51:09 AM ]
[ Exported by: StackableGold (STEAM_0:0:130664548) ]
[                 Involved Players                 ]
[ SNR ZAMBINO 1A72              STEAM_0:0:47484889 ]
[ OFC Jay 1A25                 STEAM_0:1:557072091 ]
[ OFC Jack 1A26                STEAM_0:1:102743983 ]
[ SCU LT Brock Brown 1U27      STEAM_0:1:196539692 ]
[ Therapist Thunder            STEAM_0:1:507719080 ]
[ Assault                      STEAM_0:1:442276436 ]
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[ Category / Module / ID / Timestamp / Log ]

[DarkRP]      [RPName Changes]      [13443493] [Thu 07/23/2020 11:18:01 PM] Therapist Assault ➞ Citizen gold changed their RP name from Assault to Therapist Assault
[General]     [Chat]                [13459876] [Fri 07/24/2020 03:02:55 AM] OFC Jack 1A26 ➞ Patrol Officer user: /wanted therapist Evading Police
[General]     [Chat]                [13459910] [Fri 07/24/2020 03:03:13 AM] OFC Jay 1A25 ➞ Patrol Officer user: /WANTED ABC THUNDER Tampering with Evidence 
[DarkRP]      [RPName Changes]      [13460489] [Fri 07/24/2020 03:14:30 AM] Therapist Thunder ➞ Prostitute gold changed their RP name from ABC thunder to Therapist Thunder
[ToBadForYou] [Realistic Handcuffs] [13462072] [Fri 07/24/2020 03:45:48 AM] SCU LT Brock Brown 1U27 ➞ Street Crimes Unit Command gold cuffed Therapist Thunder ➞ Prostitute gold
[ToBadForYou] [Realistic Handcuffs] [13462221] [Fri 07/24/2020 03:48:09 AM] SNR ZAMBINO 1A72 ➞ Senior Patrol Officer user uncuffed Therapist Thunder ➞ Prostitute goldga

Overall really wasn't thinking things through, talked with some others after the fact to get things straightened out with this.

+Support

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

2 hours ago, Drippy said:

+support

Staff member agrrees it was false

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head of Staff
12 hours ago, Masterson said:

+support

Staff member agrrees it was false

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Jayden locked this topic