Should I become a ST Vice Commander?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Josh

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Storm Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a command?

Well, to be honest it couldnt hurt at its currant state. What I mean by this is that Monaco and Void just resigned, leaving everything up to Dagger. Now Dagger he is a great dude, but has barely any time being a VCMDR more so in a Command Position. TBH having someone thats also trying to learn the ways of being a Leader of a pretty big branch can suck for him, and the branch as he might be in to much pressure, and no one can help him. Currently, I do belive he is just not ready to take on a entire branch by him self. Another reason is that to be honest with you, I want to make STs great, like really great. I know sometimes ST may be boring to be and watch, but tbh thats what makes it fun to do other things. Now I will say, it takes some patient and balls to run STs, as there is a shit ton of mingy PVTs. Hell, just being a NCO and trying to bunk with the mingey PVT is challenging, so I kinda wanna change that to, not only for my sake of not dying everytime a group of 6 PVTs hop on and gang up on me, and minge and not fallow orders, I WILL BE MAKING STs PVTS A VERY STICK THING SOON. Nah, but honestly, I wanna lead the most minge active branch to become the most active, and the least mingest branch!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

..... it says 5 days

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Well, to really show your troops what there suppose be, to lead, to update rules, regulations, etc. Really be there dad in a house hold. (?)

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

1: Active. I wouldnt say im the most active person every, but when I can, I go on the server every single day.
2: Have some what of a command experience " 
MilitaryRP]  | Retired US LTC  | Retired USDI CPT and USMP MPO | Retired Moderator and WarDog |  | Ex. USAF CPT | Ex. USMC COL  | "
3: I do a LOT of work in STs. Ik sometimes it dosent seem like Im not doing anything, I do a lot of background stuff:
1) Accepting Applications (With Perms)
2) A lot of Sub Class Roster/SOP things, as I am the Reserve Lead of everything other the HVY, and Im HVYL.
3) talking and helping dagger with stuff. (Making dissensions, roster things, keeping him up to date on thing, etc. ) 
4: I am staff and event team meaning I have a lot of experience in leading and maturity wise.

Ik sometimes I minge, but Ive recently chilled it down a lot. Ive been more focusing on STs and my Staff and Event team positions.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost every day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

2: PRP: FailRP
PRP: LTAP

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Updated a Bit

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

-/+ Support leaning on +Support

-Decent Application but #6 is a question, and saying " im going to leave it up to you" isn't a good answer
-Never admit's hes' wrong , I've had a sit last up to 15 mins because you refused to believe I was right about the situation, You've also tried warning shock from saying "Range Over Sports Truck" in bunks 

+Very Active
+Has experience (just look at his forums tag) 
+Mature
-Good at leading

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
  • Gaminglight Love 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

41 minutes ago, @Jake said:

+support

+Very Active
+Has experience (just look at his forums tag) 
+Mature
-Good at leading

this guy really copied my +Support section lol

Just now, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

this guy really copied my +Support section lol

Lmao

+Support
+Good Officer 
+Great at leading
+Great at dealing with minges
+Great person (Even though he bully me :C)
-Takes all of my quotes out of context

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l

+ / - support 

+seems like a good dude 

+active

+good application 

-Can be extremely immature and unprofessional at times. (Reported a shock trooper to me for misconduct then when I tried to question him more he proceeded to be extremely rude to me and ran away)

-Whitelisted himself time the shock job several times. I had to unwhitelist him and he proceeded to do it again.

-I’ve seen him micspam multiple times (late at night to his credit but still)

-claims shock minge late at night (which we sometimes do inside of our area does not go outside of brig) then proceeds to minge himself, so kind of hypocritical to be completely honest.

Takeaway: seems like a good guy but has some sort of beef against shock and was pretty rude to me when I wanted to discuss it. He is very active and he is serious at the right times. I just really do NOT appreciate calling us minges then proceeding to minge yourself. I’d like the opportunity to speak with you the squash any issues you have with shock. Good luck on VCMDR, you have great potential to improve the Stormtrooper Corps.

Edited by Stone Man

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

57 minutes ago, Stone Man said:

-Whitelisted himself time the shock job several times. I had to unwhitelist him and he proceeded to do it again.

this is staff abuse, I would report this on the forums with proof 

I wont report him but I will provide proof to substantiate my claims

First piece of evidence. Whitelisted himself to the Shock Job and was actively roleplaying as Shock despite me or any other officers giving him permission to do so, nor did he tryout. This took place 20 hours prior to him joining shock.

He recently as of july 29th actually passed tryouts and joined shock to correct way evidence below. He has apologized and I do forgive him though, Im just throwing this out there so I dont get called a liar

823882884_Screenshot(276).png.466de6a9b7aca36fb1127716ef174f54.png

Second Piece of evidence, roleplaying as shock after I unwhitelisted him, he rewhitelisted himself

Screenshot (283).png

When he joined shock on the 29th after the incident 

Screenshot (286) - Copy.png

Like I said he apologized and I do forgive him I just wanted to provide proof of what im saying

Edited by Stone Man

3 hours ago, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

At the time of talking with Nati, I was shcok, it was done on the 28th?

Yes I took the 2 screenshots of the logs about 20 hours before you joined shock

On 7/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, Stone Man said:

+ / - support 

On 7/28/2020 at 10:14 PM, Stone Man said:

-Can be extremely immature and unprofessional at times. (Reported a shock trooper to me for misconduct then when I tried to question him more he proceeded to be extremely rude to me and ran away)

-I’ve seen him micspam multiple times (late at night to his credit but still)

-claims shock minge late at night (which we sometimes do inside of our area does not go outside of brig) then proceeds to minge himself, so kind of hypocritical to be completely honest.

Updated a lot. 

+/-Support - I've had the Honor of working side by side with Josh since he first came to the ST Corps; I say this because If anyone knows his Strengths and Weaknesses it's most likely Myself.

I do not intend on hurting feelings, but I do want to remain as unbiased as possible:

+Very Dedicated and Active

+Helps alot with the behind the scenes things (Sub-Class Roster, Documents, Discord, Active On Forums, Etc.).

+Productive and understanding of what is expected in positions of leadership.

+Keeps Troopers busy, constantly finding something to keep the troopers entertained (because STs don't have tryouts many of the troopers are left to idle which is great for Josh because he can host Sims as a staff member)

~ Cool Calm And Collected when dealing with good/competent troops, Has a Hot-Head when dealing with Semi-Minges (A semi-minge is someone that doesn't break server rules but still has decides to play contrary to how the server is intended to be played)

~ Obviously cares about the regiment and focuses on making it better, he doesn't play on a second life; instead he decides to focus 70% of his time on the regiment and the other 30% on staffing (Considering there are many blatant minge STs there is a lot of the time a sort of crossover that happens so Josh can deal with Minges quickly and effectively) 

- I've received multiple complaints about his lack of social skills, it's not something that someone can fix; there is just often a clash when it comes to his personality and others.

- Can be Unprofessional (Attributed By Being Too Freindly When In-Game); I'm specifically pointing out that he undermines other's authority, can be seen as banter but sometimes excessive.

Edited by M4X

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus

• 2 weeks later...