Josh Support Application

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑

Should I become apart of the Support Team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: 
Josh or Zesty

Steam Name:
(GL) Zesty

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:104301095

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?
Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak?
Almost always

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?
Currently, as I am getting a bigger and well known face in the gaminglight community, Im looking for ways to expand the responsibility a bit more. Now with this I also do think I should also watch what Im doing, but while also helping gaminglight as sometimes it needs it. As I am already staff, I do think helping is my thing, as I was also staff in PoliceRP and MillRP. To be honest with you, I just like helping people and come on, SUPPORT , the name literately says it itself. Currently I also have nothing going on in my life like school, or anything else, so what am I going to do with my useless time anyways, HELP OF COURSE! Now with this position I have many more benefits to progress in gaminglight, not only gaminglight but hay, think about this, I go to collage for like tech support or something and could put on my application "has 3 years of being support on a Garry's mod community sever for Team speak". Na, all in seriousNow, with this all being said, main reasons:

1. Want to Help people
2.Kinda boring in TS sometimes
3. Can teach me a few things.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?
I mean, im funny? I know people, so I can chat with people, I mean, IDK how I could de-positive it, so I guess not being a jerk or a asshole makes it go positive? IDK, all IK is a lot of people say im a great dude. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?
Hello, im Josh from the Support team, how may I help you?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?
Yes

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 7/27/2020 at 3:16 PM, XI Frost IX said:

+Support 

-Helpful

-Mature

-would be a good member of Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support 

-Helpful

-Mature

Seems like a very good member of the community

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 10:16 PM, XI Frost IX said:

+Support 

-Helpful

-Mature

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

+Support

-Nice application chief.

-Sounds like someone who is passionate about the community. 

-Reasons above. 

• Thanks 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support 

-Helpful

-Mature

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

sorry to everyone that took there time to say something on this, but I was removed from staff for me being dumb, sorry  : ( 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018