457 Changes - Denied

Gum

Post name:  -  A change to 457

What are you suggesting? -  I am suggesting that 457 gets a change that makes him less annoying to go against and less annoying to play. I am suggesting that 457 is completely immune to his own flames so he does make all of those grunting noises when taking damage from it because it's so hard to see when playing as him. This is a choice but can you buff the damage because it takes forever to just kill a singular D class so I am thinking like 4-12 damage per second because every other scp that is hostile can kill people way faster than SCP-457 and he is a platnium character so he should at least be a fun character to play since you are partially blinded with that red damage screen and it's so annoying PLUS taking damage from your own flame? Also one more thing..Can we get rid of the secondary lighting thing and change it to the gas valve or remove it as a whole because not being able to kill people in your cell for a test without being allowed to turn on your swep unless the lighting is turned off is kind of a waste of time and you don't have to worry about the self breach if you pour gasoline because researchers get flame suits so it doesn't even matter anyways plus how would he realistically breach through those doors if the secondary lighting was a thing? Doesn't make sense and should be removed or switched.

How would this change better the server? -  Make 457 a better SCP to play.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Not that I can think of.

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  SCP-457

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  image.png.5fbd651e5e3b21b140aef13bf2e46cec.png

Edited by [GL] MR. SIR

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

+Support Yes just simply yes no one plays 457 and it's a platinum SCP even with two people being able to play on it you never see it get used.

457 is cool he is literally man made of fire but how easy he is to recontain and how little lethality he has really hinders his ability to be effective, 

3 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
No one plays him and he is pretty useless and honestly just annoying.

Constantly taking damage and constantly seeing blood red on your screen for every tick of damage is so annoying. What would be a better RC method?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

11 hours ago, Fool said:

+Support Yes just simply yes no one plays 457 and it's a platinum SCP even with two people being able to play on it you never see it get used.

457 is cool he is literally man made of fire but how easy he is to recontain and how little lethality he has really hinders his ability to be effective, 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Fool said:

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+support I mean he is annoying too play and this is just my opinion but those OFCs always tell you too read the MOTD it’s fail RP and I’m like it’s not one fire extinguisher can not stop me and neither can two you need three for 10 seconds and I run away so like it’s just annoying too play and annoying too fight against

• 2 weeks later...