Void's ST VCMDR Resignation

Damon Gold

I know this may be unexpected however lately i've just been super bored of GL im just forcing myself to get on now and don't really have a drive to play anymore. I have been here for a while and honestly I'm glad that I was a part of GL. It's been super fun with the people whom I met over the course of my time in GL. i will hop on here and there to check whatsup but that's really it. Now my special mentions

Monaco: I remember when you were an enlisted and somehow out ranked me and over time we became good friends. You were my first depressed friend. 

Jake/IF Agent Night Shadow: Even though you're the biggest minge ever. We became good friends and agree on a lot of CERTAIN topics

Dagger: don't get demoted again

Styles: my son keep climbing the ranks and make ST great

Josh: we met back on Police rp and then you transferred to Imperial rp i've not known you for long but i do know that your a great ST officer make sure ST’s stay the best battalion.

Bakka: I remember when you were a ST PVT and somehow you ended up out ranking me and became a big boi Grand General. You were a great Commander but more importantly a great friend.

Max; you're a great Officer keep making ST’s great and even get VCMDR someday. Your also a pretty chill guy

Lazz: Wuv u (no homo)

Matrix: biggest boomer

Edited by Damon Gold

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

Aww come on dude 😞

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Just now, Monaco said:

I think its safe to say Dagger was the better Vice Commander.
Mr. Inactive

FALSE
DENIED
HE SO MUCH BETTER
(sorry Dagger XD)
-MrActive

"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

21 minutes ago, @Jake said:

BYE BRO

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

As with Monaco, Its sad to see you go.
You were a great COL and VCMDR.
stay safe my friend, and please keep in contact with us ST's.
We will miss you. Goodbye Void.

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l

Just now, PopBottle said:

You will be missed. Now time for me to fill out a vice Commander application.

XD, already beat you to it (plus have to be CPT+)

Damn man, GL on what you do next

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

8 hours ago, Monaco said:

I think its safe to say Dagger was the better Vice Commander.
Mr. Inactive

This is clearly false. Stop spreading lies Monaco

You were a MAJ when i joined and were the last person i expected to resign. You have been a good friend and a great VCMDR. So...

DENIED REAPPLY IN TWO WEEKS

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

• Adam. locked this topic