Monaco's resignation

Monaco

Sorry for the absurd suddenness of this post but as of now im resigning from Storm Trooper Commander Thank you to those who have kept me coming on the server and being people I could call friends. I’m not permanently gone but I will be taking a long break for a while. This also refers to staff

Void: Thanks for being a great vice commander and for staying so loyal to STs and making it better as a whole.

Dagger: Good luck with running STs and thanks for sticking with STs for so long you were a great vice commander to have.

To the StormTrooper Officers: Continue making the StormTroopers the best they can be, especially since you are the future of the battalion should you continue to stay. Good luck and continue our mission.

To the StormTrooper NCO’s: Keep leading StormTroopers and keep those minges at bay. Good luck to you all.

To the StormTrooper Battalion: I remember when I was just a StormTrooper Private. Now StormTroopers is something much more impressive since I have joined and it is so exciting to see how alive the battalion is right now.

James M: Congratulations on Sovereign Protector. Being in Royal Guard was ten times as much fun with you to hang out with and I will definitely miss being with you and RG just hanging out and chilling.

Owl: Thanks for being such a chill dude and just hanging out and talking, hope we can still do that sometimes and good luck in 501st.

Felix: Even though we haven’t really hung out that much lately I remember when we both joined shock together and became buddies since then, especially as we were both rising together in our respective battalions. Good luck on senior commander and I hope you achieve higher soon.

Spice: Hanging out with you in Royal Guard was super fun and you made it really enjoyable. Even after you became Eighth Brother I was still happy we got to hang out. Good luck on Eighth and I hope you achieve more in the future.

Matrix: When you transferred out of StormTroopers I was a little sad and thought we would not talk as much after but i'm really glad we still kept in contact. Good luck with star fighters and purge.

Jake: Despite being the polar opposite in personality to me thanks for being one of the coolest friends I have made on this server.

Luci: I am really glad to have served under you, you're definitely the best Vader and are so great at roleplaying it. I hope you do well and continue to rise in gaminglight.

Bakka: Even though you are resigned Still thank you for leading and directing me since I was a Storm Trooper Private and continuing to help me after you left and became General.

Jinzan: Even Though you are resigned thanks for being one of the coolest friends I have made on this server.

Mickey: Even though you are resigned thanks for being a great friend and making RG fun to be in

Alpha: Even though you are resigned thanks for helping out Storm Troopers and I was sad when you left

Edited by Monaco
  • Sad 2

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

ACCEPTED

your Resignation has been Accepted plz talk to me in game to get your rank

also because Camden was the best

Edited by Damon Gold
  • Laughing 1

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

😞

• Sad 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Its sad to see you go Monaco.
I know we didn't exactly get along the best, but you were still a great person. and an Even Better Commander.
Goodbye my friend.
I hope someday we will meet again.

Edited by Defalt

Ex Naval Lieutenantl Ex Security Officer l Reserve ST SGT l Ex ST MSGT l Ex Shock PFC l IF Agent l Ex US LCPL l Ex RU SPC l Ex Police CPLl  Ex FBI SSGT l

2 minutes ago, Defalt said:

Its sad to see you go Monaco.
I know we didn't exactly get along the best, but you were still a great person. and an Even Better Commander.
Goodbye my friend.
I hope someday we will meet again.

• Sad 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

o7

• Like 1

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

o7 

Thank you for giving me someone to look up to as a commander, I hope to one day be as good a leader as you.

• Like 2

ST HVY Lead | ST LTC Max  | Retired Purge COL Maximus | Retired Overseer Maximus

idk what to put

• Like 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

DENIED REAPPLY IN TWO WEEKS

You were a great commander and tbh kinda expected you to get SNR CMDR. Well its been a fun ride and i hope to see you again sometime. GG Monaco

-Dagger

• Like 1

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

• Adam. locked this topic