Security Sub-Branch Update (7/23/20) - Accepted

Sinnik

13 hours ago, BadAim said:

+Support for everything, but I'd like for one rule to be changed:

"Wardens are not allowed to enter D-Block unless Partial Lockdown is currently active or if requested specifically by SCMD+ during a Hands Up Procedure."

I want it to be unconditional  that these jobs are to remain in LCZ/HCZ. Their loadouts make placing them in d-block (where their only enemy is class-D) ridiculous, no matter how high the rank requirements to call them in may be.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+support

So there is this guy name Rick, right? And he is a scientist, a mad scientist at that, he's got tons of gadgets and portal guns and such. So anyways, one day he calls out Morty (his grandson, who sometimes shares adventures with him) to his garage. And on the counter is a pickle. When Morty (the grandson) flips it over, we find out that Rick (the scientist, grandpa of Morty) has actually turned himself into a pickle! Naming himself Pickle Rick in a very joyous manner. Funniest shit I've ever seen.

+/- support on SF guns tho / this kinda just seems like gensec getting 3 SF jobs. This should be discussed with MTF High command about the natures of these jobs.

I saw the rest of the replies and see that it was already discussed, please refer to the paragraph above.

Edited by Da da da

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 12:01 AM, Meridian said:

RCF replacement cause it died

and this gives something to work towards in security

^^^

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support, seems like it'd be more enjoyable for security.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support

So I decided to really look into this suggestion and i'm kinda shell shocked at how weird this is...

"They are a multipurpose force, prepared to deal with various combatants, and anomalous creatures or activity. " - So i'm guessing you will be supporting MTF while D block is secure during a breach? That's a no from me chief, leave the 3 MTF branches to the only job they have, mainly Nu7. They don't need Gensec to have up to SEVENTEEN 'Not special forces' taking over their job...

Which leads me to my second point, an overall 17 slots? 7, 5 and 5? Really? Not sure if slots take up server memory but this is a waste to the extreme and overall unnecessary and if full WAY to OP against both D block and SCPS as these guns, mainly such guns as the mossberg are special forces guns. 

Also Overseer level 4? Not needed. 

3 jobs with an overall occupancy of 17? No and too much, I'd only barley say yes to 2 jobs with an overall of 7 or 8.

Against CI this is too much, meeting 17 semi special forces while finally getting to HCZ is taking the piss, this now makes 4 branches vs 1.

Also, with every SCP heading to LCZ all the time as they know thats where they can get any kills, this new job with a strategic spawn is just gonna destroy them as they have nothing better to do, making mtf going to LCZ to deal with SCPs pointless, making E11 and Nu7 mainly upset.

Also in terms of branch relations I can already see this destroying it in seconds with infighting, there is gonna be clear lapses in authority and MTF are just gonna be sick to death of it.

Also tryouts? Not selection and then classified tryout? Also with the current 17 slot proposal I can see more than just 1-2 being allowed in and tryouts happening like wildfire.

----------------

What I think can make this better.

Slight change in guns to add a bit of uniqueness

Change in duty and authority

SLOTS BEING REDUCED MAJORLY 5 operative, 3 overseer.

No Initiate Job, just Operative and Overseer and thats already pushing it. Don't see Coldsilver overseer and vice versa with the other MTFs so why should you? 

Stricter rules in terms of behavior

Also a specification of MTF authority over duties involving SCPS. Meaning Nu7 / E11 have charge in their own duties not Gensec. (Didn't say Omi9 as they are anti personnel / CI)

--------------

This is not me shitting on gensec, I do believe this job can be great but the issues I can see are just too much for me for me to ignore. For me without change to this job I can only see infighting.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Da da da said:

-support

So I decided to really look into this suggestion and i'm kinda shell shocked at how weird this is...

"They are a multipurpose force, prepared to deal with various combatants, and anomalous creatures or activity. " - So i'm guessing you will be supporting MTF while D block is secure during a breach? That's a no from me chief, leave the 3 MTF branches to the only job they have, mainly Nu7. They don't need Gensec to have up to SEVENTEEN 'Not special forces' taking over their job...

Which leads me to my second point, an overall 17 slots? 7, 5 and 5? Really? Not sure if slots take up server memory but this is a waste to the extreme and overall unnecessary and if full WAY to OP against both D block and SCPS as these guns, mainly such guns as the mossberg are special forces guns. 

Also Overseer level 4? Not needed. 

3 jobs with an overall occupancy of 17? No and too much, I'd only barley say yes to 2 jobs with an overall of 7 or 8.

Against CI this is too much, meeting 17 semi special forces while finally getting to HCZ is taking the piss, this now makes 4 branches vs 1.

Also, with every SCP heading to LCZ all the time as they know thats where they can get any kills, this new job with a strategic spawn is just gonna destroy them as they have nothing better to do, making mtf going to LCZ to deal with SCPs pointless, making E11 and Nu7 mainly upset.

Also in terms of branch relations I can already see this destroying it in seconds with infighting, there is gonna be clear lapses in authority and MTF are just gonna be sick to death of it.

Also tryouts? Not selection and then classified tryout? Also with the current 17 slot proposal I can see more than just 1-2 being allowed in and tryouts happening like wildfire.

----------------

What I think can make this better.

Slight change in guns to add a bit of uniqueness

Change in duty and authority

SLOTS BEING REDUCED MAJORLY 5 operative, 3 overseer.

No Initiate Job, just Operative and Overseer and thats already pushing it. Don't see Coldsilver overseer and vice versa with the other MTFs so why should you? 

Stricter rules in terms of behavior

Also a specification of MTF authority over duties involving SCPS. Meaning Nu7 / E11 have charge in their own duties not Gensec. (Didn't say Omi9 as they are anti personnel / CI)

--------------

This is not me shitting on gensec, I do believe this job can be great but the issues I can see are just too much for me for me to ignore. For me without change to this job I can only see infighting.

He is right

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer