Security Sub-Branch Update (7/23/20) - Accepted

Sinnik

7 minutes ago, Mint said:

Ok so basically LCZ Mtf

Anyways

-Support More op than any MTF job I like the idea but MTF are supposed to deal with scp's

The main SCPs they deal with is 173 and 457 (due to them being in LCZ) and they can only enter HCZ if requested by MTF. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support
People are failing to realize this is SPECIFICALLY made for CI and SCP's in LCZ. Omicron deal with CI with the intent to kill them before they reach LCZ, Nu7 Deal with SCP before they breach, and if they reach LCZ and are also attempting to feed other SCP's that is just to much, hints why this was made. It can only enter D-block when absolutely necessary. This in my opinion is to relieve some work from Nu7 and omicron. Please read the SOP sinnik provided to learn more about this job and how it works before responding.

Edited by Jack (utility one)
  • Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Just now, Sixx said:

The main SCPs they deal with is 173 and 457 (due to them being in LCZ) and they can only enter HCZ if requested by MTF. 

Ohhh ok gotcha I'll be changing my support then

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 7/23/2020 at 11:02 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support.
This is too OP. The Operative load out is better than most Officer Loadouts on the server.
Even initiate is better than most MTF NCO classes. 
The Overseer has SF grade guns. I don't think this is balanced at all

just change the name and sop of rcf

IMO a better increase to activity would come from having those further up in the ranking structure be more active

Edited by Ritz
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 2

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

13 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support.
This is too OP. The Operative load out is better than most Officer Loadouts on the server.

As Zeus said so beautifully, you’re stealing MTF’s job and making yourselves far too powerful. Also, those models don’t exactly fit the theme of security in my opinion. 

+Support

Sinnik worked very hard to make this as sound as possible. The weapon stuff can be worked out but lets not throw out an entire concept without trying it out first. The SOP looks very balanced for its intention and takes the load off of MTF for some of the LCZ issues. Also gives incentive to be active and tryout so they can out and about.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

People are failing to realize this is SPECIFICALLY made for CI and SCP's in LCZ

I don’t mean to pick a fight, but you don’t need to make your classes stronger than the majority of MTF to deal with CI in the LCZ. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

12 minutes ago, Ritz said:

This isn't needed

Don't pull an A1 and replace something instead of just fixing it

Also, these weapons aren't needed and are too powerful

I think instead of replacing a sub branch you should work on the activity of earlier times and remember, that your job as a branch is to deal with d-class, not SCPs so you don't exactly need MTF weaponry

i disagree. the main problem with RCF is that we are a reactionary force. which deters most people away from rcf once they find that out. secondly if rcf where to stay around itd nead a reworking and as the current CO of RCF  i can say that it needs a reworking from scratch 

4 minutes ago, October said:

As Zeus said so beautifully, you’re stealing MTF’s job and making yourselves far too powerful. Also, those models don’t exactly fit the theme of security in my opinion. 

How exactly are we "stealing" MTFs job? Wardens stay in LCZ and only usually re-contain 173 and 457 (because they are in LCZ) and can ONLY go into HCZ if requested by MTF. Also if you think that there's a problem with the weapons that Wardens  are equipped with please feel free to MSG Sinnik on Discord.  Here's the SOP if you would like to know the entirety of Wardens! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZTpZqPNgNo7pAxbcOvd8pReP-U9I3kEMahHHjsVcofc/edit#. Also "Wardens" have been approved by SA so they clearly think it is fine, and believe us they are strict i've heard on what we can/cannot get. 

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Just now, October said:

Here's my stance on this. Gensec stands for General Security, meaning that we should be dispersed around, like General Security should. This update is simply to allow for Security to finally grasp the potential that is Lower Containment Zone, and oversee it as best as we can. We are not asking to enter HCZ unless requested. We will leave that to MTF, where they can handle all the major breaches. LCZ houses 2 breachable SCPs, that being 457 and 173. We would like Wardens to become a reality as we want to ensure the safety of our non-combatant branches, who share our Zone. Patrols has always been a major part of Security's day to day activities, and Wardens seems like the absolute perfect way to take our standard patrols, and enhance them significantly. To end my statement, I would like to say that I do not wish for this thread to start any arguments. Please remain civil, and remember that this is only a game. I also do not direct that last bit towards October, but towards anyone that is angered by this post. You may always contact me on Discord @CreameyCheesey#6033

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

1 minute ago, TheBrigand said:

+SUPPORT!!

I have known Sixx since forever, and I can't think of anyone more deserving of this at all. Sixx is one of the most dedicated, active, friendly, and intelligent people on the server. PERIOD. If Sixx doesn't get senior command, I'll honestly lose my shit because there's not one person who has ever lived, or who ever will live who deserves this more.

Wrong post haha

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Sixx said:

Wrong post haha

its not.

Edited by TheBrigand

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Sinnik worked very hard to make this as sound as possible. The weapon stuff can be worked out but lets not throw out an entire concept without trying it out first. The SOP looks very balanced for its intention and takes the load off of MTF for some of the LCZ issues. Also gives incentive to be active and tryout so they can out and about.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

I do not want to start an argument, and as Creamey pointed out, this is just a game let’s remain civil, but the reason I said “you’re stealing MTF’s jobs,” is because I’m referring specifically to O9. O9 is currently lacking in activity, of course it’s improving and that’s wonderful, but it still is behind at times. When you create a job that is STRONGER than O9 that follows basically the same purpose as O9, (yes I recognize that they’re LCZ only units, but I imagine since they’re so strong they’re going to end up being called to the HCZ frequently), it can stunt its activity. The reason I say it’s so strong is because the guns are considered to be some of the strongest, the SSG, the vikhr, etc. Those are all guns used by SF. I do recognize that GENSEC’s RCF branch is currently lacking, but I do not believe that this reform benefits all parties or keeps balance on the server, and therefore I don’t think this is the right foot forward in fixing RCF. 

Edited by October

1 minute ago, October said:

I do not want to start an argument, and as Sinnik pointed out, this is just a game let’s remain civil, but the reason I said “you’re stealing MTF’s jobs,” is because I’m referring specifically to O9. O9 is currently lacking in activity, of course it’s improving and that’s wonderful, but it still is behind at times. When you create a job that is STRONGER than O9 that follows basically the same purpose as O9, (yes I recognize that they’re LCZ only units, but I imagine since they’re so strong they’re going to end up being called to the HCZ frequently), it can stunt its activity. The reason I say it’s so strong is because the guns are considered to be some of the strongest, the SSG, the vikhr, etc. Those are all guns used by SF. I do recognize that GENSEC’s RCF branch is currently lacking, but I do not believe that this reform benefits all parties or keeps balance on the server, and therefore I don’t think this is the right foot forward in fixing RCF. 

3 minutes ago, October said:

I do not want to start an argument, and as Creamey pointed out, this is just a game let’s remain civil, but the reason I said “you’re stealing MTF’s jobs,” is because I’m referring specifically to O9. O9 is currently lacking in activity, of course it’s improving and that’s wonderful, but it still is behind at times. When you create a job that is STRONGER than O9 that follows basically the same purpose as O9, (yes I recognize that they’re LCZ only units, but I imagine since they’re so strong they’re going to end up being called to the HCZ frequently), it can stunt its activity. The reason I say it’s so strong is because the guns are considered to be some of the strongest, the SSG, the vikhr, etc. Those are all guns used by SF. I do recognize that GENSEC’s RCF branch is currently lacking, but I do not believe that this reform benefits all parties or keeps balance on the server, and therefore I don’t think this is the right foot forward in fixing RCF. 

I've seen people on here just throw speculations, which you have full right to do so and is right in standards for creating an argument against something thats hasn't been implemented. But I feel people are just hesitant because they don't trust people within other branches or their own. Like for octobers argument, which was amazing btw, you said "but I imagine since they’re so strong they’re going to end up being called to the HCZ frequently....The reason I say it’s so strong is because the guns are considered to be some of the strongest, the SSG, the vikhr, etc.". In this statement he is feeling that because they are receiving fairly powerful weapons his fellow MTF branches will request them more then necessary. I can see this being possible, but I also see where his fellow MTF branches show some restraint and don't call upon them as much as he predicts/sees. I would say allow this to be implemented and IF this, that the wardens get called more than necessary, is an issue, you can restrict it to higher clearance is required to call them in OR only SCMD+ can send them into HCZ if abused by MTF. This is something that can be taken away if abused, if abused it should be or highly restricted.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support.

-support This will make Gensec way to op 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

6 minutes ago, October said:

I understand what you mean, but I personally don't think that they are taking O9's (our) job when it comes to LCZ or dealing with CI. I truly like to think of it as back up, as it's truly just in one zone. I don't think that they *should* be called anywhere tbh. Now I'm not gonna talk about the guns because I don't shit when it comes to that lol. But in all seriousness, I think that this is truly needed not only to in my opinion 'help' with CI in LCZ but also with SCP's .  I really think that we need to stop thinking GenSec deserves less then other branches. I mean if we think about D-Class CC's are getting (loose term) 'better' weapons. They too also deal with CI. Of course this is just my opinion.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

• Rangiatea locked and unlocked this topic
35 minutes ago, October said:

but I imagine since they’re so strong they’re going to end up being called to the HCZ frequently

we could always make it so like only MSGT+ in MTF can call us in, or even Command maybe? this stuff can always be figured out down the line if it does turn out to be OP, also we could make it so like Proven Warden+ need to be on for Wardens to enter HCZ even with MTF request, this would make it better for Omicron.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished ||