Ci Application

Bomber

In-game Name:

Bomber

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442719561

DiscordID:  464132393973055489

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
5/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I believe I would bring lots of things to CI. If I would get in I will be active and show up to the meetings. Also, I know my way around the site and know what and where most scps are.  Later down the line if I would be promoted, I might become a trainer and recruit new CI members. After that, if I get even more promotions, I would try to help out command and the best to my abilities , try to become a good command member.  Also,  I am very special as you can see with my application before I changed it.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Would know better about what to do something and when to do it because I have been in CI before

How active can you be?

I am usually on between 12 PM and 12 AM, unless I have something to do in the day or if I'm away on vacation. (Also just saying from this Friday to this Monday I will be away)

Do you have both TeamSpeak and Discord:

Yes

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by Bomber

+ Support 

Good luck

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif

+/- support, I'd love to see you in CI, but you ended your answer with, "try to become a good command member.  Also,".  Other than that, I wanna see you in CI.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif