Droz's Chief Engineering Officer Application

Droz(Fish)

Should I be Chief Engineering Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Chief Engineering Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Droz

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:429529912

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: CEO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio/Egag

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Me and Catard are  working on a new SOP with 31st, more specifically a sector handbook that we Believe will improve the experience for current 31st members as well as improve the overall appeal 31st has as a battalion. I also plan to run PTs with other battalions to improve relations as well as plans to work with the other specialty officers. I also want to show that 31st can be a battalion to be reckoned with and improve their tactics and defensive capability's as well as offensive capability's 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been the longest member of the EO specialty as I have joined on 6/12/2020 which shows I am very dedicated to this position and yes I understand I may not be fit for the role,  but I do take constructive criticism. I have also been extremely active as I have been on everyday for at least 1 hour, sometimes the whole day which shows I am dedicated to my roll as Naval personnel.

Why do you want this rank?: So I can help 31st further with its development, show that I am responsible enough to promote up to Captain, and improve the overall experience for people in general as well as the way people see passiveRP for the better. I also want to show that 31st can be a battalion to be reckoned with and improve their tactics and defensive capability's as well as offensive capability's 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:  Yes Sir

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To assist and oversee the operations of the 31st demolition corps 

Edited by Droz(Fish)
Texas left naval

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

+Support
-Active
-Works With 31st Well
-Good Application

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥