John Newsom

Your In-Game Name: John Newsom

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:493870318

Staff member's In-Game Name: Wolf

What did they do? They used they phis gun off duty 

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? a talking to 

Edited by John Newsom

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-Support

I support a talking to but I spoke directly with Wolf about this and he said he didn't mean to freeze the guy, seeing as he's a new Trial Mod he still has to get used to not being able to point at someone with a physgun without picking them up. 

I think a talking to is in order but not a strike. It's his second day and he deserves a chance, he's a good guy and wouldn't mean anything malicious.

Edited by Nao

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

10 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Support

Video does show abuse of physgun and I feel the staff member should read over the acceptable usage post or be spoken to.

Agreed just a talking to though

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

+Support

Gonna drop this here

I don't believe he should be punished with both of these incidents, but a talking to about using the physgun whilst off duty, and interacting with players whilst on duty.

I was in a gun fight with the police and I died rather quickly so I decided to check the logs to see who killed me. Upon checking logs I was killed by Wolf who was on duty at the time. I don't want this to be a big deal, just a talking to is all he needs. Wolf brought me and apologized, I wasn't mad, and to be honest I didn't even care. I just think this could be used as a learning experience to not do something like that again. 

Edited by Drippy

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

+Support

Video Shows Clear Abuse From Wolf while off-duty and to Drippy's video he killed drippy while being on staff and his excuse was "I was trying to hit mini (government) and accidentally hit drippy"... He should know you cannot murder anyone while on staff especially during an Active RP Situation. I feel like this staff member (Wolf) get a talking to or receive a strike, but both of these videos aren't allowed at all and breaks two of the most important rules as an staff member which is don't interfere with RP Situations and Abuse your Power off-duty.

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head of Staff
2 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Video Shows Clear Abuse From Wolf while off-duty and to Drippy's video he killed drippy while being on staff and his excuse was "I was trying to hit mini (government) and accidentally hit drippy"... He should know you cannot murder anyone while on staff especially during an Active RP Situation. I feel like this staff member (Wolf) get a talking to or receive a strike, but both of these videos aren't allowed at all and breaks two of the most important rules as an staff member which is don't interfere with RP Situations and Abuse your Power off-duty.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

4 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

17 minutes ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

There was an incident that happened earlier in the morning.

https://prnt.sc/tn9yz5

Context of the picture. Wolf, who was on his PD MSGT placed a hit on a government official before logging off the server. Wolf placed a hit on Echo, who at the time who was on his Fire Marshall CC which is government. The original reason for the sit was for RDM, upon the sit we discovered the hit was placed by Wolf, who at the time was on PD. I believe this is corruption placing a hit as a government official and I would assume that someone who's staff would understand. 

*This was already brought to PD Command*

Edited by pikus

2 minutes ago, pikus said:

There was an incident that happened earlier in the morning.

https://prnt.sc/tn9yz5

Context of the picture. Wolf, who was on his PD MSGT placed a hit on a government official before logging off the server. Wolf placed a hit on Echo, who at the time who was on his Fire Marshall CC which is government. The original reason for the sit was for RDM, upon the sit we discovered that the hit was placed by wolf who at the time was on PD. I believe this is corruption placing a hit as a government official and I would assume that someone who's staff would understand. 

*This was already brought to PD Command*

+support

I do believe that this may be another report but adds character to the staff member negatively.

But if possible I would like to hear how his actions were on ImperialRP from a JMT+ member

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

5 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Gonna drop this here

I don't believe he should be punished with both of these incidents, but a talking to about using the physgun whilst off duty, and interacting with players whilst on duty.

I was in a gun fight with the police and I died rather quickly so I decided to check the logs to see who killed me. Upon checking logs I was killed by Wolf who was on duty at the time. I don't want this to be a big deal, just a talking to is all he needs. Wolf brought me and apologized, I wasn't mad, and to be honest I didn't even care. I just think this could be used as a learning experience to not do something like that again. 

5 hours ago, Nao said:

-Support

I support a talking to but I spoke directly with Wolf about this and he said he didn't mean to freeze the guy, seeing as he's a new Trial Mod he still has to get used to not being able to point at someone with a physgun without picking them up. 

I think a talking to is in order but not a strike. It's his second day and he deserves a chance, he's a good guy and wouldn't mean anything malicious.

4 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

No one is going to ask for @[GL] Wolf's side of it? Even if it is clear, hearing the other person is always important. 

Regardless, it is clear Abuse.

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Ender said:

No one is going to ask for @[GL] Wolf's side of it? Even if it is clear, hearing the other person is always important. 

Regardless, it is clear Abuse.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

11 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

Gonna drop this here

+support
As you can see in the blogs in the video you see that Wolf also killed me onduty which I thought was also very weird because he uncloaked himself then hit me with a fubar and killed me. I feel like Wolf is just breaking a lot of rules and I feel like their need to be some punishment.

Edited by Rein

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

12 hours ago, Nao said:

-Support

Okay yes I do admit to using my powers off duty, but this is only my third day as a Tmod on a more in depth RP server to me. I'm still getting used to flying around the map and freezing / unfreezing people compared to just jailing them in Imperial. As for my whole PD incident, don't know why that is being brought up as that's already dealt with and is in no way connected to staff. 

Accepted

Staff member will be issued a strike, due to them being on a 1 strike policy, they have been removed from staff and staff restricted for 6 months.

This is just unacceptable, using the excuse "third day as Tmod" when you have been staff on another server is laughable. I do not tolerate any sort of abuse and I take it very seriously but this is just stupid. 

• Like 4

PoliceRP Manager

3 hours ago, Eternity said:

Accepted

Staff member will be issued a strike, due to them being on a 1 strike policy, they have been removed from staff and staff restricted for 6 months.

This is just unacceptable, using the excuse "third day as Tmod" when you have been staff on another server is laughable. I do not tolerate any sort of abuse and I take it very seriously but this is just stupid. 

I am going to raise that up to a year. That is unacceptable. 

• Like 3

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor