Player Report - Baguette

Weiss

21 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

18 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

+Support

There's just too much evidence again him.

15 hours ago, The Baguette said:

the funny thing about this player report is the staff that handled the sit already gave me a verbal, the  punishment they say fit. i dont really see the point if a staff already look over the sit and decided.

How do you not see the point? You ARDM an ACM and  RDM'd Bright. As for the shield, you may have been FearRP'd into doing so, but I don't know if it works like that. Clearly whoever gave you a verbal was far too lenient.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

- Clear Evidence

- Logs

- Baguette is a long time member he knows (well should know) what he is doing.

---------------------------------------

17 hours ago, The Baguette said:

the funny thing about this player report is the staff that handled the sit already gave me a verbal, the  punishment they say fit. i dont really see the point if a staff already look over the sit and decided.

How does that make it ok? besides the fact it was RDM x2, So I don't know why you got a verbal.

Edited by TheCloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

6 hours ago, TheCloaker said:

+Support

- Clear Evidence

- Logs

- Baguette is a long time member he knows (well should know) what he is doing.

---------------------------------------

How does that make it ok? besides the fact it was RDM x2, So I don't know why you got a verbal.

agreed

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif