Weiss

• Head Admin

Your in game name: Weiss

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39334457

The player's in game name: Baguette

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:93974064

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 7/22/20

What did the player do: RDM.  
 I was on ACM in D-block as D-class CC on melee pops up doing their bunny hop strat. I miss one of my shotgun rounds and accidentally smack baguette from the looks. After killing the D-class, Baguette calls me out to watch my fire. Fair enough. I go up to heal him which then he blasts me with his sniper rifle to teach me a "lesson".  As he is a former command member and long time member of GL. I don't see how that was acceptable behavior. 
As it also turns out, the OFC hit him not me. 
unknown.png
unknown.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn for RDM

Any extra information:

Edited by Weiss

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

42 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

Prob should report that, ngl but +support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Jack (utility one) said:

o.o

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

2 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

I was confused in-game when he wasn't warned.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I was about to make a player report on Baguette, but Weiss already did it.

This is a clip of Baguette RDMing me for no RP reason at all. The most I can sense from his reasoning is that CPT Matto was hosting a tryout. However, he is on a MTF CC that doesn't have any rank in it. Tryouts are done in the back, as long as excessive intrusion isn't preeminent, it is not a RP reason to kill. I wasn't disturbing the try out or any thing, I just wanted to buy a Mossberg and get out.

Note: no staff were available at that time.
https://streamable.com/crouve
https://gyazo.com/8eca9aa230f773f987e27eefe12b00ba (happened on July 21th)

https://streamable.com/7nkdzv
https://gyazo.com/8eca9aa230f773f987e27eefe12b00ba

(happened on July 21th)

Currently.

He has committed mass RDM (Weiss's report, Jack's report of Baguette RDMing Bright,  teaming with CI killing foundation personnel, my two reports) and FailRP warn. 

He should be temporarily banned from the server for 5 days.

He was a former HCMD and the head of medical, should've known better.  😔

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

+support

Theres no way the evidence could be clearer in my opinion Baguette as a Former Medical HCMD should know better i would suggest a ban

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

shouldn't be allowed to make everyone else's day worse by teaming and RDMing.

+support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

That's a lot of people who wanted to report him 😅

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

2 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support

Some people think that when they are retired, rules do not abide to them. It's kind of funny. 

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

2 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support

Some people think that when they are retired, rules do not abide to them. It's kind of funny. 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

11 hours ago, The Baguette said:

the funny thing about this player report is the staff that handled the sit already gave me a verbal, the  punishment they say fit. i dont really see the point if a staff already look over the sit and decided.

Theres multiple clips of you teaming with CI and RDMing for no reason, even if we disregard what Weiss experienced you have STILL RDMd other people. Just look at the clips other people posted in this thread. 

Edit: Evidence of Teaming https://medal.tv/clips/29172269/d1337z3DiJb9 as Jack stated.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Samm said:

+Support a bunch of evidence against him. 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

4 hours ago, Sixx said:

Theres multiple clips of you teaming with CI and RDMing for no reason, even if we disregard what Weiss experienced you have STILL RDMd other people. Just look at the clips other people posted in this thread. 

teaming with ci you mean not shooting them because they have yet to attack me after all im playing on a non combat cc