• No

What is your in-game name?:Crystal

What is your steam name?:McBurgerTown

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:503558612

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)May: 27 

What date did you make your forums account?June 12

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?U7SRWxV.png

Have you donated?Yes

What rank are you applying for?Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

Have you read the staff guidelines Yes

? You will be tested on it:Yes

Timezone:US:EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):Not Needed

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I have been on the server for atleast 2 Weeks but i stayed Active and dedicated towards my jobs which i can take sit during the nights or morning, i tried to stay a postive and chill although i can sometime be a minge usually saying the V face but i can manage those but what i want to become Trial Mod is to atleast help the server/Help the staff Team and atleast benefit the Community, that am currently playing on. I Tried to atleast finish the job and i have some what Command Expirence although Improving. But usually i stay calm and atleast positive. I have been generally active on Discord and usually Scroll through the forums. Usually i would be found on a Utility Job or MTF Job. Although i have 2 Warns i Learnt to not do those again. Although i am currently in the Process in Moving i tried to get Activity up when i atleast have the time to do so.But i want to say thank you those that are Reading this.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Player Reported:1st i would bring the person reported then bring the person that he reported on, if the the person it constantly disrespecting then i will gag him then move towards the person that made the report,after he gave his evidence i then move to the person that i gaged to ask why he MRDM, if the person not complying then i gaged him then warn him for Staff Diss/MRDM then contact an Admin+ for a 5Day Ban.

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

13 minutes ago, Crystal said:

What is your steam ID?:

This is required. Use rp_lookup (name) in game or https://steamid.xyz/ 

13 minutes ago, Crystal said:

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):Weiss

This is unnecessary as you aren’t applying for S. Mod. 

You have multiple grammatical errors in your staff application, for future reference I would suggest using something such as grammarly. You also have a few  non-sequiturs in Q. 15. The reason I bring this up is because I want to see a theme present in Q. 15 about why you want to become staff. 

Honestly, I am being a little harsh, so I apologize. You did a pretty good job for Q. 16. Of course you wouldn’t need evidence from the reporter as MRDM has logs, but it’s good that you’re asking for this stuff, and it’s important to mention getting an admin+ for the ban. 

My final verdict is that this needs to be taken back to the chopping block and finalized. You need to come up with a theme for why you should be staff because you seem to be all over the place. Good luck, but I personally -supporting this, sorry sir. 

• Like 1

Octobers said it the best, as usual.

• Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, October said:

You have multiple grammatical errors in your staff application, for future reference I would suggest using something such as grammarly. You also have a few  non-sequiturs in Q. 15. The reason I bring this up is because I want to see a theme present in Q. 15 about why you want to become staff. 

Honestly, I am being a little harsh, so I apologize. You did a pretty good job for Q. 16. Of course you wouldn’t need evidence from the reporter as MRDM has logs, but it’s good that you’re asking for this stuff, and it’s important to mention getting an admin+ for the ban. 

My final verdict is that this needs to be taken back to the chopping block and finalized. You need to come up with a theme for why you should be staff because you seem to be all over the place. Good luck, but I personally -supporting this, sorry sir. 

Sorry crystal, i just don't think your ready for staff

-support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

16 minutes ago, Cogs said:

Sorry crystal, i just don't think your ready for staff

-support

+\-  leaning to + support i think if he gets trail mod it will make him ready he never gave me a issue 

• Thanks 1

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

53 minutes ago, October said:

Thank you October probs forgot this but it helps

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

6 hours ago, October said:

You are a amazing person, I have always had a good time with you but, I feel that you just don't check all the boxes yet, but I do wanna see you make another staff app one day soon because I think you can make a amazing staff member.

Edited by TheCloaker
  • Thanks 1

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

+/- support 

:V

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/-support

Given the benefit of the doubt, Crystal is very active within the community and he always strive to help it progress further.

But 

21 hours ago, October said:

• Thanks 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 7/22/2020 at 11:05 PM, October said:

On 7/23/2020 at 5:56 AM, TheCloaker said:

You are a amazing person, I have always had a good time with you but, I feel that you just don't check all the boxes yet, but I do wanna see you make another staff app one day soon because I think you can make a amazing staff member.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 7/22/2020 at 8:05 PM, October said:

Crystal I like you. But in my opinion you aren't ready for staff. Apply again in 1 and a half- 2 weeks and I think you will be ready. -support

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

On 7/23/2020 at 2:55 AM, icee jay said:

+\-  leaning to + support i think if he gets trail mod it will make him ready he never gave me a issue 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."