Put a jail cell in like LCZ - Accepted

pixalgamer99

What are you suggesting? - so when someone is AOS or we got a CI member we can put him in a jail cell 

How would this change better the server? - Well at the moment AOS is really just an interrogation or like command telling someone not too do that theirs no real punishment or place too put them like if MTF captured a CI they usually just interrogated him in some room in EZ and if they get a researcher they use like LCZ Panic room now this suggestion is a small map edit that allows for more rp and people too be punished for doing something they are not supposed too do and if like D class want too break them out then boom even more thing too go on And I’m not talking about like arrest sticks it doesn’t have a timer or something

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - foundation personal like research or mtf 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -Nope

+Support

It makes a lot of sense, say you captured a CI, well you could take them to a holding cell until either A) more MTF show up or B) so you don't have to take them all the way to EZ to interrogate them. However, I think it would better if this new room was as a discreet as possible since this is an a holding cell/interrogation room.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 2 weeks later...

ehh +/-

-dont see why we would keep them in a cell cause ci would either A. kill him or B. Extract him

+ i mean i guess this would be cool, research can use him for a test subject instead of class d lol

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

11 hours ago, Mint said:

ehh +/-

-dont see why we would keep them in a cell cause ci would either A. kill him or B. Extract him

+ i mean i guess this would be cool, research can use him for a test subject instead of class d lol

That’s one of the reason I think a jail cell would be a good addition so it would be good so mtf have a place too store them that’s not just one of the first EZ rooms and can be caught by CI when going and CI can have an actual challenge getting him out if they raid for him 

13 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Aren't there literally two jail cells in upper D-Block?

Theirs 4 but those are for D class during a partial etc

23 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Aren't there literally two jail cells in upper D-Block?

I have to fully + this.
Sure there is jail cells in upper-dblock.

But One of the main branches can't even go to it, due being in D-block.

I feel this would add traffic and some nice touches to it.

7 hours ago, Protoss said:

If you want a D Class to easily break the CI out then go for it lol

Besides, when will you ever find a CI with no gun out in LCZ of all places

Well A if the new fear rp suggestion gets accepted then we are good and B RND I’ve seen without guns some MTF captured two feild researchers the day they came out

+/-Support

• Minges may just use this to lock up innocent people for lulz (more people would have access to this than the EZ one)
  • Added RP is good but we do already use the EZ room for most, if not all interrogation RP
  • AOS do seem to get declared most often on LCZ personnel so it might get actually used if it was added?

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 8/7/2020 at 7:30 PM, CanOBeanz said:

Minges may just use this to lock up innocent people for lulz (more people would have access to this than the EZ one)

Yeah that's how the ones in D-Block are used too.
No need for extras.

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32