i wont to be come a ci

aclark4278

22 minutes ago, enuz 💣 said:

This post is referring to the CI application that Jeff, or "aclark4278", has posted. This dude is obviously very young and I believe he needs to be cut some slack. I don't even know why that post was taken down under suspicion  of "trying to spam forum posts" because it literally looks completely normal. It almost looks like it was taken down for the fun of it. This guy has been on literally all day trying to escape and he obviously didn't succeed today so he is making another post. Y'all need to relax. 

It was denied Enuz and I was given authority by Aleks himself to move it to denied. If you take any issues with my conduct then speak to Aleks yourself or the head of forums diplomats, RookieBlue. 

So I don’t mean to be rude, but you’re accepting an app from someone who was denied by Aleks yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, October said:

It was denied Enuz and I was given authority by Aleks himself to move it to denied. If you take any issues with my conduct then speak to Aleks yourself or the head of forums diplomats, RookieBlue. 

So I don’t mean to be rude, but you’re accepting an app from someone who was denied by Aleks yesterday. 

I'm letting it slide, I wanna give him a chance

• Like 3

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

5 hours ago, Gordan said:

-support

- Not even 75 words
- Grammar and spelling are horrible

- recently demoted in research

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

6 hours ago, pixalgamer99 said:

Why are you saying that when the grammar and spelling on the app are great and it’s 83 words

he edited it so F

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

3 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

he edited it so F

No o was here before anyone commented this was a new app you just didn’t really look or something

3 hours ago, Dang said:

People need to learn to give people chances, spelling does not determine your  capability's in game.

I mean I was one of the people too +support both of his apps

5 hours ago, Dang said:

People need to learn to give people chances, spelling does not determine your  capability's in game.

This guy is always role playing on research. Though he has lots to learn still, I do think he should be given a chance. People learn from mistakes. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png