i wont to be come a ci

aclark4278

in-game Name: Jeff

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:124369060

DiscordID:coolman19245#3762

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? kinda good

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) Why I should be CI is because I can be on every day, I can be on when needed can go to meetings I love to kill people, and I want to be in ci to have fun and have a great time in ci and help ci be more active and I can help RND Get scps, hostages, etc also I love to play on scps like 106 and have fun with ci and everyone.
Hope you think about this thank you.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? What sets me apart is im good at combat and can do alot for ci

How active can you be? active

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

Jeff I love your dedication too trying too become CI but like you were just denied but still you tried again like the next day or something like that and good but at the same time badish I’m worried that you would get kicked out kinda quick mabye from solo raiding or raiding as a PVT with no one else on it killing a CS or interrupting an active test but with me not fully knowing if you will or will not do that I will give you a +support

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, aclark4278 said:

wut do you mene

You misspell things like 2 words in that sentence was misspelled theirs nothing wrong with it besides the fact that’s it’s really hard too understand sometimes and that it’s misspelled

Edited by pixalgamer99

8 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

-support, while the app does look better this time, you did just get denied yesterday. i'd say give it a week or 2.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

4 minutes ago, aclark4278 said:

there is 75 words and that was not my fart i was trap in 035 cc because my my bud closed on me

Then whos fart was it?

• Laughing 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

This post is referring to the CI application that Jeff, or "aclark4278", has posted. This dude is obviously very young and I believe he needs to be cut some slack. I don't even know why that post was taken down under suspicion  of "trying to spam forum posts" because it literally looks completely normal. It almost looks like it was taken down for the fun of it. This guy has been on literally all day trying to escape and he obviously didn't succeed today so he is making another post. Y'all need to relax. 

Edited by enuz 💣

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

2 hours ago, Gordan said:

-support

- Not even 75 words
- Grammar and spelling are horrible

- recently demoted in research

It is 83 words and has great grammar and spelling 

2 hours ago, aclark4278 said:

but it is two words

And that’s what I mean that was 2 words out of 4 words nothing wrong you are young I’m just saying that’s why the spelling was correct

he help me i can not spell

there is 75 words and that was not my fart i was trap in 035 cc because my my bud closed on me

3 hours ago, aclark4278 said:

wut do you mene

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer