1. 1. Choices

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Lieutenant Adam

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:198765610

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant 

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Moff Tarkin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? To improve the Death Troopers and Shock Security, I will be doing Try-outs everyday, doing SIMS for them, that way it will make it more enjoyable for the troopers and improve the activity in Shock Security And Death Troopers, keeping the Troopers in line, also help the command of Death Trooper and Shock Security with Problems they have or they need help with,  keep the minges out of Shock, punish those that are causing trouble by just messing around or doing stupid stuff.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: First reason I should be trusted because firstly I always follow orders from my higher-ups secondly I'm A SNR Moderator on the server so I wont be minge around and do stupid stuff thirdly I have made it up to the rank of Lieutenant (CPT) In naval And Finally I always respect my higher-ups.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I have experience with these battalions because I have been in Shock Security and Death Trooper in different servers and (currently in DT ) I also find security very fun and really want to be in it.  I want to be able to help improve Shock Security and Death Troopers by doing try-outs and SIMS for these battalions to keep them active and fun to be in and I'm Active almost everyday for at least 6-10hours.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand that if I receive A strike I will have my rank removed.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help keep the troopers in line so that they don't minge or just do stupid stuff that will make the battalion look bad,  help the troopers or command members with whatever they need, Do at least  2-3 try-outs A day so more people can join the battalion to keep the battalion as active as possible and to assist the Security Director in running Shock and in securing the ship.

Edited by Ensign Adam/SF FP Adam

8 minutes ago, (GL) I like tea said:

+support 

Fit for the role

Easy going

Competent

Ok app

Nice person

maybe more detail

A bit more detail would be nice but not enough for a -support. So +support

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

+Support

-Fix for the position 
-Active
-Good Application

I'd love to see him in SO 
-Director Of Security Tay Keith! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 5:15 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Fix for the position 
-Active
-Good Application

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 7/24/2020 at 10:15 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Fix for the position 
-Active
-Good Application

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

DENIED

Naval Command has decided that your activity is insufficient for this position, you may reapply in 2 weeks.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

• Timm locked this topic