• No

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, BrickHead said:

+Support Yessir

- Man is Super Dedicated

- He has extreme experience 

- To be honest he Is the best choice  

YES, YES, YES

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

Very nice guy when you get to know him!

Would make an AMAZING Super admin

Get this man up there!

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support, Rektify is pretty :POG:

• Heart-Eyes 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

19 hours ago, Ritz said:

+Support

kool guy

does stuff

My main concern is that he'd vanish for like 2 months again but that's not that bad

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

+Support 

In all seriousness Rektify is easily one of the most productive and proactive admins I have ever known , he puts effort in a situation and tries his best to solve the current problem and make sure he passes on knowledge that will prevent future problems. He also is just a fun person to be around in general , I would say he definitely has the dedication to be a Super Admin . There is also the fact that Rektify is very much a fair person in a sit and I would say arbitrates better than a lot of staff so with this I am leaving a Major +support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Just a quick note but thank you for all your support for me ^^.

Now, I apologize if my strange disappearances have left a bit of a bad look on me. I usually like to keep certain aspects of my life quiet and take lengthy LOAs due to them. Some of the 'open' reasons on why I leave randomly is due to a high amount of stress or being generally burnt out from the server and I do not want to put bad vibe energy into the server. Again, I apologize if this makes any inconvenience for you but I hope you understand ^^. Thank you!

• Like 4

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+ support                            

Has always made me and others laugh while also having fun, he enforces rules regularly.  All around great person to be around.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 7/23/2020 at 6:21 AM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support
Reasons above

AND

He THICC

oh lawd he comin +

Not to mention, this man is really kind hearted and helpful.

My First day of being Tmod, I made an oopsie, and he calmed me down and hleped me out big time. Rektify, your a good fucking mate, hope you get SA

On 7/23/2020 at 11:28 PM, th3 said:

+support

huge hours

long minutes 

big seconds

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)