• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

+Support Yessir

- Man is Super Dedicated

- He has extreme experience 

- To be honest he Is the best choice  

• Like 1

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

+support
Amazing app, well trusted, has been here for a long time, friendly, kind, courteousious, and assertive if need be. I've never have had a bad experience with you rektify and I doubt I will. I would say every reason why I +support this app but that would take forever. Good luck!

• Like 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

+support He would be fit for super admin. 

-He nice to people that never met

-Has a lot of experience with staff

-Never aggressive in sits

-Also he's funny

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

MAJOR +Support

This guy right here is who I want to see become JMT. Always supportive, always leading, and always making a difference. Conducts himself extremely well, gives constructive feedback, and is just generally a nice person. I have no doubts in my mind that he can be trusted with the power of Super Admin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

MAJOR +Support

This guy right here is who I want to see become JMT. Always supportive, always leading, and always making a difference. Conducts himself extremely well, gives constructive feedback, and is just generally a nice person. I have no doubts in my mind that he can be trusted with the power of Super Admin.

LOVE THIS GUY!

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+Support

- I have seen him very active on SCP-RP!

- Very nice and mature

- Very helpful

- Good application

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

MAJOR +Support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

MAJOR +Support

He does his best to mentor lower staff and he is best suited for this position

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

5 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
Amazing app, well trusted, has been here for a long time, friendly, kind, courteousious, and assertive if need be. I've never have had a bad experience with you rektify and I doubt I will. I would say every reason why I +support this app but that would take forever. Good luck!

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+support

Rektify is a fantastic candidate for Super Admin. Considering the time and dedication that he has put into the server, he is undoubtedly ready to take on this rank. Deserves this rank through and through.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

I love this man, he has been a member for a long time and cares about staff before anything else, while also understanding to have a good time with everyone else. 

A HUGE +Support

Ashie •﹏•#1201

Former CI 2LT Zone | E11 WO Nines 009S

1 hour ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

Rektify is a fantastic candidate for Super Admin. Considering the time and dedication that he has put into the server, he is undoubtedly ready to take on this rank. Deserves this rank through and through.

+Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

2 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png