+Support
-Extremely Friendly Guy
-Great staff member
-Mature
-Great Applicatiom
-Just an overall amazing staff member that i believe deserves that jmt Position
Good luck, ~Pixel

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+SUPPORT

This man is an absolute legend. He's good with staff, good with the rules and knows what he's doing. Not to mention the application itself. He's been staff before I came to SCP-RP last year and is still staff now and I believe he deserves a chance at JMT. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+MAJOR PLUS!
How the hell do i super + support cause this man deserves it 

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+Support

-Whenever hes on I see him taking sits all the time

-Nice guy overall

-Good reputation

Honestly would make a great Super Admin

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 7/22/2020 at 6:58 PM, BrickHead said:

+Support Yessir

- Man is Super Dedicated

- He has extreme experience 

- To be honest he Is the best choice  

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+Support

I have known Rektify for sometime now and have played with him quite a bit on SCP-RP. Rektify shows a lot of respectfulness and helps others when needed, he also shows a lot of potential to his peers and to his role. Rektify in my personal opinion is a great leader and could lead others into the right path, he is an amazing helper and will stop anything to deal with any staff related issues. He is very professional and mature on what he does and has a very good knowledge about staffing. I feel that Rektify is ready for the rank of Super-Admin and being apart of our amazing Junior-Management Team!

• Heart-Eyes 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 7/23/2020 at 12:50 PM, Falxen said:

+Support, Rektify is pretty :POG:

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 7/22/2020 at 4:42 PM, Calamity said:

+Support

- I have seen him very active on SCP-RP!

- Very nice and mature

- Very helpful

- Good application

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss