1. 1. .

• Yes.
    • No!
    • Demote this guy back down to FC.

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF OSVL SL Blunt 7779.

What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Pilot Corps.

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I Love SF i think its the most fun battalion, With Destinys Application for vice marshal getting denied and Matt leaving the vice marshal spot, I think its my time to step up and Try to become the next vice marshal, I think i could really help Matrix with SF, I can really help out and give the regiment the boost it needs to be the best of the best make it one of the most active and make sure  Minges dont get in, at this given moment im only a SL and it does not give me that much Powers to do much with like promotions and demotions or warnings and strikes and the Vice marshal position gives me that power to do something and really help out and make sure evreything runs smooth and good so that we don't get any more report of SF being disrespectful or mingy.

How much game time do you have on the server?

June 1 2020 -- i have played the server for 1 month and 3 weeks and my playtime is 1 week.

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I think the main purpose of being the vice marshal for SF is to keep watch and let the officers do most of the job so that they can stand out and show us that they are really worthy of the officer position and assist when need of course, I am not saying that as a vice marshal you do nothing but i think you should give the officers a chance to Prove themselves so that we know who is doing a good job and keeping our enlistend and nco's in line, but if something goes wrong the Vice marshal steps in to help the officer correct themselves and if needed give out strikes and warning or if their is no suitable officers online then take command and get evrebody in line and give them things to do so that they dont just run around doing absolutely nothing.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I think I should be trusted because if bin a very active SF member and also Naval member and I have met a lot of great and nice new people, I have put so much time and effort into this server that I have noo reason to let u guys down, I love SF and the people in it and I have great fun with them and leading them to victory, I have over 1 week ingame time now and I had so much fun so far and their is more to come, I have previous experience on other servers (that died off) being command and I have a lot of unique and new ideas for SF.

How often can you be Online? :

5 - 8 hours a day.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

i have 4 warns (inactive warns) , I started out as a minge but after a few days i started to really respect the server and start to serious RP.
(I know 4 warns looks bad but i have really changed and i dont do that minging anymore)

Edited by Lonely Blunt

4 hours ago, Commander Canada said:

+support

-very active

-amazing officer

-cool guy

-my #1 pick for VM right now

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 7/22/2020 at 7:41 PM, Commander Canada said:

+support

-very active

-amazing officer

-cool guy

-my #1 pick for VM right now

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+Mega Support
+this is best option pick him VM
+Leadership

+truly helpfull Officer of SF
+best Elite pilot i ever seen
+Knows rules about SF
+Very Active
+Cool Guy

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

On 7/23/2020 at 1:01 PM, Turbo Juice said:

+ Support
- Great officer and leadership skills
- Good Application
- Very Active
- Could Help SF a lot

+SUPPORT FOR BEING THE BEST ENUZER!!!

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer