bank timer - Denied

What you want to see? - Iย want the bank timer that was recently changed from 10 minutes to 5 to go back to 10 or at least 8

Why should we add it? -ย  5 minutes is not enough time for negotiations and easily lets crims rob the bank the point of the bank raid is for it to be hard. me and 6 other gaminglight players got 30 secounds away from robbing the bank with only fubars that should never happen. im not trying to make the bank impossible to raid but this is just silly and also has resulted in bank raid spam.

What are the advantages of having this? - this will make the game more balanced and keep negotiations more rp instead of forced and quick

Who is it mainly for? - governmentย 

ย PD SMย |ย SWAT LTย | SL Consigliereย 

MLG Pro Negev playerย 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+ Support

• As much as I love hostage negotiations, it is not physically possible to do negotiations properly and without rushing in the span of 5 minutes. I don't care about the money, but please increase the timer so it is fair on both parts.ย 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previousย PoliceRP Administratorย 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine lineย between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

I mean, I did a bank raid the other day with a hostage and negotiations got finished at like 4:50 so sure they only had 10 seconds left but if they increased the timer it will be almost impossible to negotiate without stalling. Which then it'll be unfair for criminals I feel like we should wait a little bit and see if we can get use to it first and not make an suggestion right away as new tactics will come up for tac units on how to end it faster.

Killer |ย Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |ย Retired PD Colonel l State Major lย SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director lย ย UMC Level 4

1 minute ago, K1LLER said:

-Support

I mean, I did a bank raid the other day with a hostage and negotiations got finished at like 4:50 so sure they only had 10 seconds left but if they increased the timer it will be almost impossible to negotiate without stalling. Which then it'll be unfair for criminals I feel like we should wait a little bit and see if we can get use to it first and not make an suggestion right away as new tactics will come up for tac units on how to end it faster.

10 mins way way to long, its very possible to do it under 5 mins

5q3NfnC.png

1 hour ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• As much as I love hostage negotiations, it is not physically possible to do negotiations properly and without rushing in the span of 5 minutes. I don't care about the money, but please increase the timer so it is fair on both parts.ย 

I think 7 minutes and 30 seconds is fair

PoliceRP -ย Retiredย Manager

Retired SWAT Commanderย |ย UMCย 

We are still testing with the new rules and all. So we are going to stay as 5min for now. In the future we might bump it up to 6 or 7.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

58 minutes ago, Matthew said:

We are still testing with the new rules and all. So we are going to stay as 5min for now. In the future we might bump it up to 6 or 7.

i think 7 mins would be perfect

ย PD SMย |ย SWAT LTย | SL Consigliereย 

MLG Pro Negev playerย 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor