Kirbo's Staff Application - Denied

Jesus Christ

What is your in-game name?: Kirbo

What is your steam name?: Jesus Christ(There are a ton of people but yea there)

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:544618945

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a senior admin a long time ago so I know a few things.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I have honestly  no clue but I think I started on 3/12/20

What date did you make your forums account?: I dont know why but life hates me so Im trying to make it now

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? : Im no rank ;-;

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have no warns on this server but on the imperial I do

for some reason I cant put it in here so Ill put it in SCP discord

Have you donated?: No I want to

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?:  I was but like I said I dont remember and Im retired and it closed down.

Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/ ? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read it so I have everything and I keep reading it.

Timezone: MDT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I have been on this server for like 5 or more months so I believe that I can help this server and be a  a part of this server and some staff in the server have made me inspired to become an Staff on the server. Those people helped me to know whats right and wrong to do on the server and I want to help the server so bad because I want to welcome new players to the server and get rid of most of the people that have no integrity and minge/RDM so that way the server can be even better and everyone can have fun so I believe that if I become an admin or anything to this server I can prove that I am the best to my capabilities 134 words and help the server I know all the commands like !goto player name or !strip !jail etc... so I can be very good for you all and be the best staff I can be that's why I should be a Trial mod at least.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  

Q-16 Answer

So first I would bring the player causing trouble and tell him to not MRDM and ruin the fun for some people. And if he denies that he is Ill check logs just to make sure and say in logs that you MRDM and then !goto one of the people that he RDM in the MRDM  to see there side  and finally tell him hes gonna get banned for a week and if he starts cursing the Ill tell him that's another reseason so tell him to stop if he does stop then I wont tell an admin about. and if he doesn't stop Ill tell and admin and the admin will ban him for a week or more. 

Thank you to Cogs and Sparkle for the Inspiration to try and become an T mod. 

-/+support You do seem like a nice guy but this is your first forum post. I reccomend getting familarized with the forums before applying

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

23 minutes ago, Mint said:

-/+support You do seem like a nice guy but this is your first forum post. I reccomend getting familarized with the forums before applying

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

-Support personally i have never seen you, plus with this being your first post maybe you should look around a bit, meet people etc

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Mint said:

yeah really haven't seen you on the server 

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

2 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

-Support personally i have never seen you, plus with this being your first post maybe you should look around a bit, meet people etc

-support

Replied to own app

osu! achiever? I don't know

4 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

While your app is sorta okay, you definitely need some time on the forums and make yourself known to the community. Make an introduction, reply to what you think on some suggestions, and make yourself generally known. Once you feel you've established a good post count, come back and remake the app.

Edited by Sparkle
Colors and grammar

3 hours ago, Hope said:

-support

Replied to own app

You can reply to your own apps. Rookie changed this

still a -support for me you should get familiarized to the community more since this is your first forum post. You also did not put a poll up.

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

8 hours ago, Mint said:

-/+support i have never seen you so 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

9 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 7/22/2020 at 8:33 PM, Jesus Christ said:

what ya mean Im on quite a bit

Sir i haven't seen you anywhere??

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

Don't even have to give a support...

He will get denied because he did not follow the application rules.

he does not have 25+ forums post.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

On 7/22/2020 at 9:03 PM, Hope said:

-support

Replied to own app

Also u need at least 25 forum posts to apply.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

1 hour ago, CreameyCheesey said:

Also u need at least 25 forum posts to apply.

On 7/25/2020 at 10:09 AM, TheCloaker said:

he does not have 25+ forums post.

im not to concerned if they dont have 25 only thing I want is for them to have a few but this was his first sooooo

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."