player report Sec CPL Locus

Jack S

Topic Title: Player Report - Sec CPL Locus

Your in game name: Jack S

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:432754918

The player's in game name: Locus

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:496633918

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 7/20/20-7/22/20

What did the player do: This started with me as a D-class when hands up was activated, I had my hands glitched, I proceeded to tell everyone my hands were glitched, he came up behind me and shot me with the ithaca twice. In the sit I told him not to do that, But then later, My hands glitched again, so I walked up to the fence to say my hands were glitched, (I have no control over it) He proceeded to shoot me through the fence and told an admin I had a knife( I have not donated to the server, I cant have a knife) after the admin telling him he cant shoot me if I walk up to the fence in a "threatening manner". The next day (today) I was dogmeat, He broke NLR and I yelled at him in front of OMI, he went back to bunks, he broke NLR again and I called a sit. This went no where... He brung his friend which they both then repeatedly said I jumped down to lower D-block as dogmeat, when I was in front of rektify, he said I was minging by you guys when I sat on tables. He also killed me again (this is earlier) then told an admin I was throwing knives at him. I have proof oh him lying to staff, I have what he said, but he also gave himself armory perms and I talked to him in the sit telling him he cant buy himself an MP5 without perms.(THE ADMINS HE LIED TO: BAZOOKA, REKTIFY, Sparkles, and ethics commitee). (I dont have my steam account linked so I cant buy a knife, Ill add that proof too.)

Evidence (required):image.png.2b9168e84a2936bfd121c39cdd279c9c.pngimage.thumb.png.dc16f6d304061ae3b875c20cec1335bd.pngimage.png.42c9b868a2ceb4f1b2afdf7127cb61d9.png image.thumb.png.50fedba44f60061d1d3d1a8b282a50a6.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: At least a warn/ban for lying to staff

Any extra information: 

**context** I asked him if he went to armory without perms and he said yes, thats the last photo

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

His friend told a SGT to shut the fu** up for no reason. when he wasnt talking, this is his friend that lied with him

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

+Support

These are definitely not isolated incidents. He clearly has the intent to lie to get away with their actions. IIRC I took on the sit regarding the throwing knives and ended on a verbal due the complications of hearsay and no previous record. I believe he deserves a more formal punishment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

These are definitely not isolated incidents. He clearly has the intent to lie to get away with their actions. IIRC I took on the sit regarding the throwing knives and ended on a verbal due the complications of hearsay and no previous record. I believe he deserves a more formal punishment.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

A ban would be harsh IMO

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

I think he should be banned for lying for staff, he made me want to leave the server, the constant admin sits that went nowhere...

I deal with a lot of issues like these for forgive me if my memory seems a bit fuzzy on this:

I forgot which staff member called for assistance (possibly Bazooka) but I TP'd to them only to handle a sit about NLR. Locus was blaming dogmeant (the player making this report) for witch hunting him for the past several days and dogmeat wanted to point out the fact that Locus broke NLR. Looking back in the logs, I could not get clear evidence that be broke nlr since by the time the sit happened, it was already a few minutes after. I had no proof on Locus infringing upon any rule and I sent them both back and requestedthat they stayed away from each other. I don't remember anyone else being there besides Locus and Dogmeat at the time.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+ Support

Removal from gensec would be ideal 

Clearly had the intent to lie

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

*Me reading this while hes getting trained for Nu7*

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

4 hours ago, Rektify said:

I deal with a lot of issues like these for forgive me if my memory seems a bit fuzzy on this:

I forgot which staff member called for assistance (possibly Bazooka) but I TP'd to them only to handle a sit about NLR. Locus was blaming dogmeant (the player making this report) for witch hunting him for the past several days and dogmeat wanted to point out the fact that Locus broke NLR. Looking back in the logs, I could not get clear evidence that be broke nlr since by the time the sit happened, it was already a few minutes after. I had no proof on Locus infringing upon any rule and I sent them both back and requestedthat they stayed away from each other. I don't remember anyone else being there besides Locus and Dogmeat at the time.

You are correct, but it stems deeper than that

He joined Nu7 as well, so might wanna look into that
My +Support for a warn and punishment in Nu7 and Gensec

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

Normally, this kind of thing would not warrant a ban. However the lies the individual told about the victim are serious accusations, and normally themselves would result in a warn. Given the amount of lies told and the admitance of lying as well, this doesnt look very good against him.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

After reviewing the provided evidence and testimony, not enough evidence exists to take broader punitive actions against this player. Sits called against this player were handled in game by staff and handled appropriately given the information provided at the time. However, at the request of Senior Moderator Sparkle, the verbal warning he initially provided is being upgraded to a formal warning for RDM as GENSEC / Lying to Staff, as evidence exists that the player provided a staff member with a false statement during the RDM investigation. Additionally, a three day ban is being assessed.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021