Swap temp euclid/098's CC. - Denied

Phillers

What are you suggesting? - Swap around the locations of Temp Euclid and 098's CC.

How would this change better the server? - 098's CC is closer to LCZ, meaning it'd be easier for researchers/maintenance to interact with event SCP's who are contained in temp-euclid.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 098's CC is a small bit smaller, but i don't think the size difference is enough to matter in most situations.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Research/Maintenance, indirectly also ET because their SCP's would be interacted with more.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 7/22/2020 at 9:10 PM, Kumandant said:

+Support

Temp Euclid can be a nightmare to travel towards. It’ll also encourage players to more often check the hall by the acid bridge, since two SCPs would now reside there, rather than one.

+support  Makes it easier for ET an researchers to mess with SCP'S instead of going into deep of HCZ

• Like 2

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 7/22/2020 at 6:35 PM, October said:

-/+ support, 

I’m remaining neutral because I see no downside, but I see no true advantage in doing it tbh. 

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• 3 weeks later...