Aplication

koein22

In-game Name: yellow

SteamID: koein22 

DiscordID: yellowcrusader2345#2472

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
millitary

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
8/10/

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency?  

i am ok in battel i know the layout of the foundation and i wish for all dboys to be free i am very persitant and dertermand i hace playd some scp rp for abput a year and in my spare time i read up on scps also i can be on oftin and i am a decent stradgest and i know what to do to deal with scps.  i also agree with ci on most points i have good ethics and i dont stop until i have my goals achived and i dont stop iam pestiant and stuborn and all arond good natured and when i am high enogh rank i will gladly join you raids to free d boys and SCP's.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I know most scp's well and some storys about them and know the layout of the map i can follow orders and i am verey driven 

How active can you be?

I play at least once everay other day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:  

yes

Edited by koein22

You copy and pasted your last app here, to me it seems you are not putting in effort to your app. at least on the forums anything misspelled is underlined in red squiggly lines. If you reread your app a few times I'm pretty sure you would see these lines.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

17 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

You copy and pasted your last app here, to me it seems you are not putting in effort to your app. at least on the forums anything misspelled is underlined in red squiggly lines. If you reread your app a few times I'm pretty sure you would see these lines.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker