Comrade warn appeal

Comrade Boekhom

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515560461 

The admin's name in-game: Joseph Adams

The admin's steam name:  [GL] Super-Henick 

What warning did you receive:   https://gyazo.com/7cd510045702de9bd98b4883e733b256 

Why do you think this warn was false: The situation provided, with attacking scp: I hit scp 173 about twice with a golf club so if you want to call it, that can be called attacking scps Harrasing gensec/mtf: This is completely false, what had happened was a group of e11 were in the intersection, my game had frozen so i was standing in the middle of it, I come back to stale cuffing me, and dragging me two rooms down all while i'm gagged so i cant say anything. He releases me not really saying anything just  basically "fuck off dont be in the intersection" after he leaves i run back in there, i was yelling at stale a bit in my confusion of what was going on, he wouldnt answer back just saying "move move" eventually zeus just asked me to move on until i just gave up and left, when abotu 5-10 minutes later, joseph pulls me to a sit tells me exactly what happened, wouldnt let me explain much. He then went to "speak to zeus" and left me frozen in a corner for about 5 minutes before coming back. Not letting me explain or talk etc and handing me a warn

Evidence the warning is false: https://gyazo.com/7cd510045702de9bd98b4883e733b256

Any extra information:

• Dislike 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Just now, Jack II said:

I am pretty sure you got 2 warns for this, one of the reasons for the one out of the two was just "daddy"

yea, i got the other appealed just now

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

57 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

yea, i got the other appealed just now

Alright now for this warn.

You did attack 173 which is failrp, but you werent really "harassing" gensec or MTF, and I was a witness when Stale told you to leave in a rude manner. So +/- leaning towards -

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

- support 

personally haven't been having good interactions with you (almost all you have been toxic) 

and after this I think you should keep this warn | also e11 can be in intersection just not in D block 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

29 minutes ago, Dragin said:

- support 

personally haven't been having good interactions with you (almost all you have been toxic) 

and after this I think you should keep this warn | also e11 can be in intersection just not in D block 

Comrade I like you and all, but 173 made a staff sit and it wasn't you just hitting him 2 times it was multiple times and I was on my Commander Job when I saw you first hand interfering with E11 's duties and my 1LT asked you to move away and after you didn't listen he got angry which was warranted in my eyes as interaction was already crowded and you running around with a golf club randomly swinging while E11 fend off d block while gensec does a PT is enough to tick people off, especially a CMD member who was trying to get the situation under control. 

Comrade your game wasn't frozen at all you were running around jumping on the barricades and such and my E11 decided to fear you as it was the only for you to be moved out as you weren't compliant at all and my E11 had a hard time and you puled out an AUG saying "You can't FearRP with my weapon out" and you keep running around causing a problem and harassing them.  Joseph was spectating the entire incident and saw and poked me in TS to come speak along with stale as he physically could not pull me into the sit due to ULX rank difference.

You did move when I asked you in the end but the incidents before was valid and therefore I feel the warn is valid in my eyes

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-support has been rude to me a lot

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-/+ support

Comrade you’re a good guy, and I do believe you that your game might’ve been frozen, I mean you are on the other side of the world, but you didn’t provide any proof to suggest the warn is false, so until I hear the staff member in question’s side I’m remaining neutral 

Edited by October

1 hour ago, October said:

-/+ support

Comrade you’re a good guy, and I do believe you that your game might’ve been frozen, I mean you are on the other side of the world, but you didn’t provide any proof to suggest the warn is false, so until I hear the staff member in question’s side I’m remaining neutral 

-Support

You admitted that you were in the wrong

3 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

I hit scp 173 about twice with a golf club s

and it is up to the staff member whether or not to warn you

Also why is your evidence for the warn being false literally just a picture of the warn
the only thing that will do is cause those from an outside POV either be confused or just skeptical of your story and will most likely only result in those plus supporting this not giving any reason because there is no evidence going for you whilst you admit that you're wrong

but idk

who needs evidence 

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

3 hours ago, Ritz said:

-Support

You admitted that you were in the wrong

and it is up to the staff member whether or not to warn you

Also why is your evidence for the warn being false literally just a picture of the warn
the only thing that will do is cause those from an outside POV either be confused or just skeptical of your story and will most likely only result in those plus supporting this not giving any reason because there is no evidence going for you whilst you admit that you're wrong

but idk

who needs evidence 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, October said:

-/+ support

I can't say anything about E11s side but you did walk into the middle of GenSecs PT and slap 173 a few times with your club which you really shouldn't have been there in the first place. But I will also remain at a +/- support untill I hear the staff members side of the story.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

- Support

So as you can see from the screen cap provided by RookieBlue the statement made of about two times is false. And I had discussed with multiple people involved and came to the same conclusion. The evidence that I had there shows that you did in fact hit him multiple times and I had multiple different peoples accounts of harassment by yelling at them. Nail regarding the sit in the conduct of it when I pulled you in I was telling you these are the reasons why I’m taking you in here and speak to you and then before I could finish explaining each reason you were already cutting me off and trying to tell me everything that you thought was wrong about it then I told you to allow me to finish so I can at least tell you everything that was wrong with it and then after that I was listening to each topic you discussed but then after you started repeating the same thing over and over how you didn’t do that I then called in and then went and spoke to multiple people and the specific party who brought you in SCP 173. I do believe the warning should still stand because of the conduct that you showed during the actual event and as well hell you were interacting with myself after the fact and I would like to note that I was as well sitting and hovering watching that hallway and did see everything that was occurring at that time so. I do believe the warning should still stand because of the conduct that you showed during the actual event and as well how you were interacting with myself after the fact and I would like to note that I was as well sitting and hovering watching that hallway and did see everything that was occurring at that time so. My reasoning still stands for the warn. 

• Like 1