A message to CI and Gensec

Cogs

@Skela @Blackbeard @Omi9 Happy @[GL] Zeus @Mr. February  @[GL]Mike @Orange 🍊 @pixelated pancakes 
Sorry for the ping boys but uh... Y'all gonna talk bout this? We have been getting restless from the fights we see in OOC. 

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Hey Cogs, I see what you are bringing out here and I agree fully with you. Its not just CI or Security's fault. Its the failure of all of us together as a community. Even other SMT remarked about how Toxic our community has become.
I understand some of the toxicity has raised from the recent CC suggestion and people blowing it out of proportion, but we need to understand its a Game after all and its not gonna affect you IRL so we shouldn't be getting so worked up about it
Its become extremely competitive and people have forgotten about the fact that its a game.
I think we ca start working on it if we have a sit down meeting with all command members and hash out all our problems so we can sort this out once and for all. I don't tolerate diss at all, if somebody disses or does something rude or stupid on another branch they aren't gonna go scott free in E11. I shall be addressing this at my meeting and interdepartmental meetings and try to talk to all other command to come up with a viable solution.

If any of you have any issues with any of my E11 members or lower ranking CI members being toxic, know that I am ready to deal with it

I hope we can all sit down as a community and figure out a solution ❤️

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Hello Cogs,

Nu7 Vice Commander Mike here and I really love the time you took into making this. As a member of CI and Branch Leader of Nu7 I have noticed toxicity on both sides and I attempt to shut it down as quick as possible. If there are any situations I have missed please contact me at [GL] Mike#7583 on discord. Dont worry about CoC as I see this issue as a big enough deal to void it. I'm also working on improving MTF as a whole's relationship with security. Thank you for the consideration of not only the branches improvement but the community as a whole. I have posted my Branch Update to be as fair as possible towards my branch and towards CI. Our Models made by Bread are custom made to be able to tell apart from CI so no incidents with Security Shooting Nu7 happen and a argument takes place. I SEVERELY hope you come to me with Issues.

If you have questions about Nu7/MTF in general im always open for questions.

I hope we settle this out between our people and we have a fun time here 🙂 

Alright, especially familiar with both sides GENESC/CI,  I'll admit both sides should have not been doing what they were doing and the situation should have not been escalated to this point  but like Zeus said this only a game and we shouldn't be taking it so seriously, like me I personally don't get into drama like this since I'm mostly a chill person but the toxicity in this community has started getting out of hand. I hope both sides can settle this problem because what is being toxic in a gmod game gonna achieve?

I am happy you made this post cogs and hopefully with our new command meetings we can fix this situation! 

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Thank you for making this post Cogs! This honestly has been getting very out of hand, toxic, and both sides are in the wrong. This needs to come to an end, what I was doing was doing was wrong and i deeply apologize for that. I let my anger get the best of me and instead of reporting it I did something wrong and i regret it. Hopefully branch relations between CI and GenSec become better and  we NEED to find a solution to this. 

5 hours ago, Cogs said:

Security is seen as childish by CI, and CI have dished out punishments towards gensec command just to spite them.  Both sides have been immature to an extent and there is a river of toxicity between the two. 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

Anyway, all this to say, to anyone reading this: if you have any specific issues with any member of Security, feel free to message me on Discord at any time. Ideally with proof so I can take action. If you have an issue with me, you can also feel free to message me and we can discuss that as well. 

Transparency and communication are the most important things to help branch relations. I hold a lot of respect for my fellow leaders in the server and I never want minging/toxicity to destroy our trust in one another. Fighting with ourselves makes this server so hard to enjoy for everybody and I hope we can all agree to talk things out freely.

Edited by Saiba

244216482_CyberpunkForumsSignature.gif.74e8ba02c98f1a8de8ee35a6502ecc8d.gif

[SCP-RP] - Retired Deputy Head of Security | Joined 3/13/20, Left 9/13/20 

Yeah this little feud we have going on is just ridiculous, theirs no reason for it and seemingly no end to it, I don't know what caused this whether one of us has done something wrong or it's simply just us being on opposing sides causing it but hopefully addressing the issue can help to fix it.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

I couldn’t agree with Sinnik more on the current matter at hand. I want to believe that things can start going uphill from this point, but it is quite difficult without full mutual support from both sides. Whenever issues like these arise, it usually results in verbal promises that are not kept. Given those events, my optimism for change has lowered drastically. Overall, I think that change in the right direction is achievable, but as I said before, only with full mutual support. If anyone wants to contact me on Discord with any questions/concerns pertaining to this issue, my Discord is CreameyCheesey#6033

Edited by CreameyCheesey

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

13 minutes ago, Ritz said:

this is funny ngl

Are you serious, your laughing at your fellow command member? He wants to fix branch relations between branches and your laughing at him, that's sad.

• Like 3

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

I'm pretty sure we offered a chance to resolve this problem yesterday and you guys responded with "I'll pass".
But if you change your mind we'll be more than happy to.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

1 minute ago, Neo said:

I'm pretty sure we offered a chance to resolve this problem yesterday and you guys responded with "I'll pass".

Who did you extend that offer to? I'm more than willing to talk in TeamSpeak whenever. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Neo said:

Skela offered me a meeting with you guys to talk about it, I didn't know it was pertaining to everyone that was involved with the incident. I decided to "pass" because I didn't want to go in there solo. If we can set up a Security and CI meeting that would be great! 

spacer.png

So yea cogs good job finally speaking about this. As a utility boy I've been blessed by not being totally thrusted into being into drama, that's one reason  why I love utility so much. But as I have spread my horizon and ventured a little more to gensec, was apart of CI for a little, and now in E11 these drama outburst have been more frequent, or just came to light for me more often. What I think is people are still thinking gensec is the same gensec from past time. From 9 months ago from when I first joined, was ignored by gensec and MTF as a technician. As well as being as well ignored by  security 5 months ago as a medic, as well as being literally harassed by gensec before. In my time at medical I've had multiple accounts of security harassing medics for 1 reason or another, BUT with this new hcmd I'm yet to receive 1 complaint and nothing but good remarks towards security. I have forgiven security for what they used to do as they have clearly changed, and as a medic I work the closest with security besides maybe research. If I can forgive them for literally harassing medics and myself at 1 point I think CI can and I think they can learn that they are not the gensec of old. Also there is a constant remark upon CI members, that one remark is that CI command is corrupt on the forums and in general. I can see how it can be perceived as this but I also believe that it is extremely over hyped. I feel if the HCMD from both branches come together to vent out their complaints then we can all work together for the betterment of the people this actually effect, the non-command members and low command members. I think to leave pettiness out of all conversation and to speak hard cold facts is the only way to repair this terribly broken relationship. I wish both sides the best of luck for repairing this bridge that has been melted away from the pure hate of each other and pettiness. I wish that this bridge can be rebuilt and improved by the command now and strengthened by command to come. Good Luck!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

I was not present when the whole issue was raised with security and ci, the main issue I have is because the command members are beefing this also effects the NCOs and enlisted server experience. One of my RND member who was not involved with the situation was being laughed and shit talked by multiple security command because he died while he was playing d-class because he was apart of CI. Not to say its only security's fault other ci command have just been as bad, I find it appalling and just childish that certain command members from multiple branches have caused a toxic environment for people who aren't even involved! More stronger punishments must be handed out to the people who cant keep there toxicity to them selves, because my whole RND branch are being effected by the toxicity meaning they wont hop on the server, which doesn't help when my branch is not as significant in size as other branches.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

CI command is corrupt on the forums

I don’t mean to pick a fight, nor do I wish to butt in, but if you believe that anyone is doing something wrong on the forums please use the report function and a forums diplomat will deal with that. I personally haven’t seen any of this supposed “corruption” on the forums, but I’ll keep my eye out. 

no no I don't mean that it's true. All I was saying is that's what many of people believe, just how CI and some people still believe security is still like it was a few months ago. All I was doing is making statements that what I feel both sides believe and was just clearing the air. To work together to fix these problems these branches have against one another they need to be honest with what they think is wrong with each other and I feel both statements I made from security and CI is accurate in which one believe in one another. If both branches are truly trying to fix the issues they have against each other lying or deceiving isn't going to cut it, so you have to be honest. Some people in the foundation branches believe CI are corrupt, I haven't seen this but I have heard this many of times. With security many people feel they are still the same security from a few months ago and are blinded by their own past view of gensec to see that they are changed, changing, or attempting to change. Again all I was doing was clearing the air for both sides on 1 topic I see the most, which in my opinion is the first step of recovery from this hate towards each other. I didn't mean any hate to either I was just making statements I feel both sides have towards one another and fellow people within the foundation towards CI, I wish I could speak more for CI but alas I wasn't in it for to long and for that I apologize. 

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

no, I was simply stating what people think. What would you rather me do, lie to you and say people think CI and security is perfect and couldn't be better. Or list your faults or what people think are your faults and you work to fix them or to prove them wrong, to better your branch to where people can't possibly say anything against it. I don't believe CI is corrupt or anything of the matter all I was saying that is what people think. This is an issue because that is one of the factors with CI foundation relations. If you are offended by this I'm sorry but running from it would do no good. Like I said before honesty is the first step to recover from branch relations, as it can show what is good and what is bad so you can keep with the good and fix the bad. Creamey came to me trying to fix the bad of security and he, with the fellow security hcmd members, fixed it. I'm not saying it is an issue I was just using that as an example because that is what I hear the most.

43 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

no, I was simply stating what people think.

Of course a majority of people think this, But the way you are stating these opinions are from one POV

What would you rather me do, lie to you and say people think CI and security is perfect and couldn't be better.

Nowhere do I see you saying both parties are guilty of being toxic on the forums. All I see is multiple mentions of "CI" and your part saying "CI command is corrupt on the forums".

If you are offended by this I'm sorry but running from it would do no good.

No it offends me when you neglect both sides of the situation.

Like I said before honesty is the first step to recover from branch relations, as it can show what is good and what is bad so you can keep with the good and fix the bad.

And if you were "really trying" you wouldn't have made a suggestion targeting a HCMD member (Knowing it would cause controversy) of CI let alone anyone in CI.
Especially in fact that CI was in the right for their actions during this event

And please please don't take this as arguing. 
This is me stating on my opinion and spreading awareness of your own actions.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

Thanks for bringing awareness to these issues Cogs!

If you have a problem with any Gensec command member, feel free to pm Sinnik or me, I will deal with the situation to the best of my ability. I will also love to work with Skela to fix these issues between the branches and reduce toxicity.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

3 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

that one remark is that CI command is corrupt on the forums and in general.

I don't understand why you say CI command is corrupt. If you truly believe that, gather evidence.  My CI command knows how to handle situations, and deal under pressure and have been completely honest and knows the rules pretty damn well. Yes they "talk toxic" but please note, they're all straight to the point about things, and that's what make them so special.  But however, CI have been given a bad name due to things like this, and never understand CI side of things. If you have any issues, you can always come to be, I've been doing my job for a year and 6 months as a command member and I can still do them now.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

• Bread locked this topic