Jays SO Application

[KG] Jay

What is your ingame name?: Jay

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7140299

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Moff Tarkin

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve the branch by being active and make sure they do tryouts often and train their security a lot or just shock etc. I think I am able to be mature enough and helpful enough to make the security like me instead of hating me from screaming at them and making them do stuff 24/7. I've only joined naval like 4-5 days ago but I don't think that matters that much I think anyone is able to supervise a branch if they try hard enough and they do their best. I've been a high rank before on other servers that do stuff like this I think I will be capable of supervising this branch.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have never minged before if I am correct. I've never betrayed any branch on this ISD before. And most people in the branch trust me especially in purge they trust me a lot to do the right thing. I am very respectful to my high rankings which gets me respect to which I guess you could say you can be trusted by them instead of like messing around a lot/minging. And I am very happy I was given permission to apply. And finally I will be as responsible for I can for the branch and myself whatever I do I will blame myself. Which probably doesn't mean anything about the topic for this question.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank mostly because I think I will be fit to supervise security and make sure they are capable of there duties. I really want this rank mostly is because I can be really active. One other thing to my timezone is EST so I can be on from like 4-6 hours a day on a weekday and about 8 hours a day on the weekend. Some people probably are able to do more but I want to challenge my self to I've never played on a star wars server before I want this to improve my skill at leading troopers and even security.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose is to make sure the security do tryouts a decent amount of time you make sure they don't mess anything up while on duty. And your main job is to supervise them.  You are just a shock officer but instead of shock you are a naval and your job is to make sure they host tryouts and make sure they do everything correctly.

Edited by [KG] Jay
adding tags just incase
  • Like 1

+SUPPORT

-Follows orders to the word

-I've seen him work well with shock

-Takes his job seriously

-Overall a nice guy

-Still needs to learn but that is expected of Midshipmen as they are still new

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 10:48 AM, Droz(Fish) said:

+SUPPORT

-Follows orders to the word

-I've seen him work well with shock

-Takes his job seriously

-Overall a nice guy

-Still needs to learn but that is expected of Midshipmen as they are still new

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• Timm locked this topic